Macbook hard drive dead (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

I upgraded it myself so apple won't fix it.

I need a 2.5" 500gb sata drive today. Someone mentioned max burns to me. Where are they?

Are maplins worth heading over to?

Thanks.

maxburns used to be on the quays, but i think they're only in tallaght now.
maplins is probably very overpriced.

try it-direct on parliament st, marx computers in clontarf, and even places like pc world would probably be cheaper than maplins

What's the place on Parnell St. across from the woolshed? That's where I got mine and it was the cheapest around the city centre. I checked around a few days before I bought it. Had to go to that one because they had all the stock compared to the littler places.

What's the place on Parnell St. across from the woolshed? That's where I got mine and it was the cheapest around the city centre. I checked around a few days before I bought it. Had to go to that one because they had all the stock compared to the littler places.

Peats?

IT Direct are selling a wd for 130. They're 100 online but thats excluding shipping.

Peats sell a 500gb samsung for 150.

Beyond 2000 don't have them.

I'm getting loads done in work today.

you need to make sure the HD has the same built in anti shock protection as the Mac. i went for this 320gb drive and it works great. i got it from overclockers with a caddy for the one that was in my mac for about 80 odd quid delivered.

you need to make sure the HD has the same built in anti shock protection as the Mac. i went for this 320gb drive and it works great. i got it from overclockers with a caddy for the one that was in my mac for about 80 odd quid delivered.

ha thats the one that just died on me!

I think my rapidshare addiction didn't help.

Downloading 5 seasons of Knots Landing is just asking for trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back