Lunch Recommendations in Town (1 Viewer)

Sad to hear this
12705632_10154849843252195_7506638759112762627_n.jpg

Yeah that is a real pisser. It was a real part of the fabric of the city. I had my first burrito there.

The Ugly Duckling have moved to Georges Street Arcade, but it's been very quiet when i have been in it down there. Was very busy in the epicurean anytime I was in.

Some kunt on boards said the building is going to be a dealz. I mean, i love my dealz, but that is a serious drop off from what was an important piece of dublin to me.

Yeah that is a real pisser. It was a real part of the fabric of the city. I had my first burrito there.

The Ugly Duckling have moved to Georges Street Arcade, but it's been dead any time ive been in it there. Was very busy in the epicurean anytime I was in.

Some kunt on boards said the building is going to be a dealz. I mean, i love my dealz, but that is a serious drop off from what was an important piece of dublin to me.
My two memories of the Epicurean food hall are having a really shit lunch in there about 10 years ago and reading shortly afterwards about a bunch of health inspection failures. Place always felt like a dive walking by, like the Jervis Centre food hall with worse lighting.

Shit, used to love that place back in my college days circa 15 years ago.. it did seem to have declined in the last few years but still sorry to see it go. Dublin has a lack of those kind of multi-option food hall places compared to most cities of similar size.. I believe there's a plan to re-open the old Iveagh Market on Francis St to be something of this type once they've finished renovating it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back