LSD/Magic Mushrooms (Psilocyb in) Treatment For Depression - Anyone tried it out? (1 Viewer)

Haven't taken real acid but for the love of god avoid the synthetic shit like 2cb or worse still 2ci, had some bad buzz on those.

Mephedrone or synthetic cannabis is synthetic shit (though fun if used responsibly.)

To describe the 2C series as synthetic shit is a bit misleading seeing as they're based around an organic compound and have been used widely without much incident since the 70s when Shulgin first synthesised them.

If you want to detail your bad buzz I'd like to hear it. Genuinely. It all adds to the knowledge.

LSD is made from synthetic chemicals originating from something natural just like the 2Cs.

I'm no chemistry expert but keep in mind I was younger and really just wanted to get fucked up like any other young lad let alone find a Mckennian psychedelic nirvana

2ci, didn't remember much, woke up the next day feeling fresh as a daisy not a bother, thought I had a great time. Then next week found out I had to make a few apologies, turns out the devil came out, I say that metaphorically in a way that all insecurities came out and I was this neurotic goblin. There were many other factors like alcohol and other substances dabbled along the way but bottom line, didn't agree.

2ce, was too messed up on methadrone at the time to notice.

2cb(with a few extra numbers and letters attached) was said to be the new thing in london, as a better seasoned tripper I used my know how to get through it like any other session, few intense conversations with others but nothing memorable.

Mushrooms is a safe bet but for the love of god try not to take them more than once a year, better still, once every two years or just once and come back with the t shirt and start a family and career if your brain isn't still in the land of Narnia

But remember, excessive use of any substance over time will vastly increase your chances of an early grave. It can be as easy as falling down a stairs while tripping balls and breaking your neck in a freak accident, doesn't have to be the drugs alone.

Those days are behind me, maybe getting older and wiser but if I end up in an old folks home I will ask one of my gran nephews or other to spot me an acid tab on my death bed while I find out what is beyond the first disk of final fantasy 9. Studies shown that lsd had mostly positive effects on patients in hospices .Something to look forward to.

So you took highly potent psychedelics, including 2cC-I, which Shulgin notes in PIHKAL can be a nice experience at 15mg, noticeably different at 16mg and not nice at 20mg. and 2C-E....with Mephedrone which is like trying to give yourself serotonin syndrome and put as much stress on the body and mind (I don't feel up to 2C-E yet as it's supposed to be a hugely introspective but good experience) as possible. And something you can't even remember. All mixed with booze.

And you're telling people to stay away from this synthetic shit? How about irresponsible users like you stay away and stop getting shit banned because you're too ignorant to buy a scales, not mix your drugs and do a bit of reading.

Fucking hell. You make me fucking sick you "seasoned tripper".

So you took highly potent psychedelics, including 2cC-I, which Shulgin notes in PIHKAL can be a nice experience at 15mg, noticeably different at 16mg and not nice at 20mg. and 2C-E....with Mephedrone which is like trying to give yourself serotonin syndrome and put as much stress on the body and mind (I don't feel up to 2C-E yet as it's supposed to be a hugely introspective but good experience) as possible. And something you can't even remember. All mixed with booze.

And you're telling people to stay away from this synthetic shit? How about irresponsible users like you stay away and stop getting shit banned because you're too ignorant to buy a scales, not mix your drugs and do a bit of reading.

Fucking hell. You make me fucking sick you "seasoned tripper".

Dude, that's a bit rough. I respect the fact that you did your research and it's great that it worked out well for you but what Pixter is describing is pretty much what most people's experience of psychedelic drugs is (like it or not) i.e. "what's that?" ... "acid" .... "right I'll give that a go. How much do I take?" ..... "ah, you know yourself. It'll be grand" ... "ok then!"

The old way of thinking, when its there you ended up it. No everyone has time to buy scales and research that shit when you are young to find out what happens

A psychosis is not something bad or good, its a state of mind where everything breaks down, its more powerful than any trip the further you go into it because it changes you. Knowing how to come back is an achievement and well as bring something back.

Its not a competition

But Cinnamon lad, there is no such thing as a responsible amount of psychedelia ever, you can be an expert on it and be another sad bastard but why put your life by it and wish torture on someone who has something to say on this?

You advised people to stay away from the synthetic shit of the 2C series.

Your advice is based on the fact that they're too difficult to consume recklessly.

That's a moronic stance. Let's not talk about being experts here but if 12 years olds are buying bags of MDMA these days, then its imperative that teenagers are taught proper drug education. I can get a scales on Amazon for 15 euro in about 2 minutes and I can google the dosage of any substance. Is that what you call being an expert? I'd call that wanting to have the best possible experience and stay safe. I'll be teaching it to my son should I suspect he's beginning to dabble.

Y'see I took a reckless dose of mushrooms when I was younger and it was the worst night of my life. So it seems many of us have had awful experiences through not really understanding the dangers involved.

Now, I'd like to do away with the

"pretty much what most people's experience of psychedelic drugs is (like it or not) i.e. "what's that?" ... "acid" .... "right I'll give that a go. How much do I take?" ..... "ah, you know yourself. It'll be grand" ... "ok then!"

attitude, and y'know try and stop kids dying or enduring hellish experiences and amazing substances being banned and demonised and the one thing you forget is that at least when we were young you were more than likely at least taking what you thought you were but take a look at pillreports.com and wedinos.org. A search for MDMA on wedinos sees 5 samples on the most recent page actually being not MDMA but actually A-PVP.

Lorry a load of that stuff into you and, if you're still alive, come back and see what your stance is then.

My 19 year old cousin opened up to me when he realised he could. He detailed nearly dying and told me of several of his school friends who are in a bad way from drugs. I gave him an old scales, told him that the mantra was that you can always take more but you can never take less, made him bookmark psychonautwiki.org and pillreports and he was happy.

A lot of people here are parents, and they should ensure their kids don't approach drugs with their attitude.
This has nothing to do with me.

As I said before, I don't like seeing kids die, I don't like seeing people get psychotic or descend into ill health mentally, I don't like seeing Anna Hick's mother whenever I'm in Dalkey and knowing her daughter is dead because she knew nothing about drug taking.

Telling someone fair play for doing your research is a bit like applauding someone for looking right and left before they cross the road.

Let's stop the bloody slaughter. I know fuck all about drugs compared to other interests but as I enjoy them myself and can see that teenagers are rampantly taking actual mad shit, an attitude change is something I feel is important.

I might even get on to my pal in Wales who makes a living providing Harm Reduction education and is part of several initiatives and see how to start something off. Be the change you want to see and all that.

And I apologise for snapping like that. It's really frustrating that such an incredible substance like 2C-I is totally banned as it could be a final stepping stone in a therapeutic setting.

Suicide is practically our national sport, we're the highest users of Research Chemicals per capita in Europe and depression is widespread.
Just some thoughts.
But I'm a drug-fiend crank sorry, no, I'm actually a "sad bastard", aren't I @Prixter , so don't mind me.

The old way of thinking, when its there you ended up it. No everyone has time to buy scales and research that shit when you are young to find out what happens

A psychosis is not something bad or good, its a state of mind where everything breaks down, its more powerful than any trip the further you go into it because it changes you. Knowing how to come back is an achievement and well as bring something back.

Its not a competition

But Cinnamon lad, there is no such thing as a responsible amount of psychedelia ever, you can be an expert on it and be another sad bastard but why put your life by it and wish torture on someone who has something to say on this?

Did you have all your experiences on the same day? (Might explain your skewed logic) If not a scales could have been bought very easily in a shop or online.

Never heard anyone describe psychosis as anything other than horrible. Maybe you mean psychotic?. I'm not an expert though. Actually A-PVP (commonly sold to people wanting MDMA it appears) induces psychosis fast. Intense paranoia,facial distortions on passersby,fear, agitation, hallucinations, "shadow people".....it's unrelentingly ugly and horrible and I had it bad once and although....
Its not a competition
It became a competition one time to stay alive as I unwittingly consumed MDPV believing it to be something else. Because I was sad enough to get on google and find out the duration, the exact effects and how I could minimise the damage I'm able to type this and didn't become another statistic. It's about 30 times stronger than coke or good speed.
The PVs are a fucking horrible class of drug, I highly advise not taking them ever.

You know there's no such thing because you're an expert? Oh wait, I am, apparently.
Well this sad bastard does know such things like how you can take a smidgen as an allergy test, google dosage, start low and see how you feel, ensure you're somewhere comfortable, relax, know there's sod all deaths attributed to any of the 2C's and if I get a chance to try 2C-D for the first time this weekend I'll be happy enough to know it most likely won't kill me, I won't do anything stupid unless I'm stupid and I won't have a hangover or any internal damage after
Which is the opposite of your "something to say on this"....Your something is mis-leading, ill-informed and borne of ignorance and stupidity. I've admitted to being reckless with mushrooms but I caused the damage, and I don't come on to tell people to stay away from mushrooms and it's a real shame you'd go round spouting what you do, as 2C-C and 2C-D are short acting and a low dose is a great way to (re-)introduce people to the psychedelic headspace if they were interested in trying mushrooms or LSD for Depression and as the figures are astounding in terms of success rates, your bullshit is most unhelpful.

A close friend of mine wouldn't listen. Didn't want to know about HR. Eyeballed his doses. He went psychotic for 6 weeks (being in work getting messages from him saying he was driving in to smash my face in and a load of other stuff was pretty traumatic). He's probably having his breakfast now in the Rutland Centre as I type. But hey he was never a sad bastard. And it was coke which sent him into that state, not psychs.

I'm sad alright. I miss my pal.

Not suggesting that the attitude I described is a good thing. But also not convinced that taking psychedelic drugs when suffering from some form of mental illness, no matter how much googling you do beforehand, is such a good thing either. Just thought you were being a bit of a dick to that guy which doesn't help advance what was an interesting conversation. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Just thought you were being a bit of a dick to that guy which doesn't help advance what was an interesting conversation. Sorry to hear about your friend.
Well we can't get 2C-I anymore and someone had to bear the brunt. Ideal candidate is some wally who abused it and now tells people to stay away from 2Cs.

Well @hugh I did apologise up above BUT I had 50mg of 2C-D yesterday evening and considering some find this boring I can only wonder at what 2C-I must be.
Because 2C-D was pure bliss and enjoyment. A really clear headspace with MDMA-matching euphoria, beautiful textures and amazing bodily sensations as the 2Cs really feel like the force of nature dictates the sensations and runs right through you. It's really like re-connecting with nature whilst just undergoing a calm, but revitalising wonderous, amazing pleasure which almost makes you feel guilty it's so easy and so euphoric.

And it's non-toxic. I had no hangover, I felt a little tired due to staying up a little late but I went and ran down to get bus down to see my son. And after enduring a horrendous week I could handle a room of kids alone for hours with no problems at all. I feel really good today and I'm smiling right now.

I think it's safe. And I think it's worth a go if you're feeling depressed or if you just want to feel fucking awesome for 5 hours.

Sublime.

see now, when people say drugs, i think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wonder was that episode's director inspired by this:

"Designer drug Fentanyl" in the papers today.

Yep.
Designed in the 60s by a pharmaceutical company and still widely used in various forms in modern "legitimate" medicine.

Journos :rolleyes:

I always took "designer drug" to mean "trendy drug" as opposed to "drug recently synthesised purely for recreational use". Like designer jeans but jeans made out of drugs.

Great thread..

Anyone wanting to learn more:

If you have the money; there are a few reputable Ayahuasca retreats in Peru that may be worth trying.

Here are some links of use ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

Other research information on psychedelics ----> MAPS - About MAPS

Look up videos with Rick Doblin, PhD; founder of MAPS
Dr Gabor Mate in Vancouver, Canada is awesome ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
AND ----> Dr. Gabor Maté - Renowned Speaker and Author

I just learned about this - discussed via Rick Doblin, PhD and others:
Holotropic Breathing -----> http://reset.me/story/entering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back