lower deck gone? (1 Viewer)

the reason the music room was so deadly is because there were loads of pictures of thin lizzy everywhere. the punk scene depends on lizzy for cohesion.

Nope, best thing in there was the poster fo rthat old pop punk /new wave band the alsations they had this deadly leaving cert and a crap motorbike single

"5 honours and a 175, an education and a license to drive" pure cheese.

anyone tried kennedy's in Westland row?They occasionally do gigs there I think..

it's a bit trinity/central business district isn't it? and i went in there for cigarettes one night after the shops were closed and they wouldn't give me change for the machine because they said there was no way that was my ID card. dickheads. why would anyone get a fake ID with a picture of a scowling bald girl on it. so if it's being tried as a venue someone will have to be delegated at every gig to listen to me tell that boring story over and over with increasing levels of rage and drunkenness. but i don't think it's a likely place.

is there still a theatre place in basement of busarus- that might be free as never hear of much on there also liberty hall has a venue

it's a bit trinity/central business district isn't it? and i went in there for cigarettes one night after the shops were closed and they wouldn't give me change for the machine because they said there was no way that was my ID card. dickheads. why would anyone get a fake ID with a picture of a scowling bald girl on it. so if it's being tried as a venue someone will have to be delegated at every gig to listen to me tell that boring story over and over with increasing levels of rage and drunkenness. but i don't think it's a likely place.

yep.. but they do a lot of breakcore type gigs there.I wouldn't imagine that's the most civilised of crowds either..so you never know..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back