Loudest Whisper (1 Viewer)

hydromancer

Supporter
Anyone know this band ? I saw there lp from the 70's for sale somwhere they are still active and touring so i dont know if anybody knows them ? Its not really my thing its a bit to harmonic or melodious for me.. !

http://www.loudestwhisper.com/Welcome.html

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I grew up outside Fermoy and knew of them as one of the more substantial local acts, they used to play now and again in Kate O'Briens, the towns only real music outlet which shut down a few years ago and became a butchers

A friend of mine's dad was one of the founding members (John Ahern), he used to give me maths grinds... never seen or heard them but listening to those clips they sounds pretty great, though I wouldn't have appreciated it much at that age. Similar vibe to Mellow Candle and a lot of 60s folk that I started getting into a couple of years ago

their debut LP is worth some serious coin these days. Im presuming youd have seen the reissue of it. released last year i think, 40th anniversary job

Yeah the original lp was a rarity. The rerelease was put out by Sunbeam records its sold out from them now but they still have it on cd and a 6 cd retrospective.
I might travel to Boyle to see them this weekend actually although there is nowhere at the train station nearest to me where you can actually buy a ticket to small a station i supose ill just have to bunk on for free then ! I see the Melow Candle Lps are sought after aswell !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back