Looking to start a Noise group (1 Viewer)

sailorboy

Hey,

My name is Mark, and I make noise music, and I'm looking to find others to form a band with in Dublin. A good few samples of my noise are here (http://www.virb.com/whereisthismusicyouspeakof); there's also electronica on there too but don't let that worry you - I've everything on the same page atm. Looking for a band to gig with and make records with. Think Dublin could use some noise gigs.

Looking for some heavy duty noise; mics, pedals, keyboards, maybe some guitar, and not much else. Mostly mics and feedback, etc.

Influences: Merzbow (naturally), Daniel Menche, Masonna, Kevin Drumm, Richard Ramirez, Aube, KK Null, Kanin Krusete, Keiji Haino, Kylie Minoise, BBBlood etc.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] as I'm never on here. Seriously replies only please.

I mailed you there man the stuff is incredible Id love to try and combine what I have going with what you do Id say we could make something fairly unique

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back