Looking to start a Noise group (1 Viewer)

sailorboy

Threads
Hey,

My name is Mark, and I make noise music, and I'm looking to find others to form a band with in Dublin. A good few samples of my noise are here (http://www.virb.com/whereisthismusicyouspeakof); there's also electronica on there too but don't let that worry you - I've everything on the same page atm. Looking for a band to gig with and make records with. Think Dublin could use some noise gigs.

Looking for some heavy duty noise; mics, pedals, keyboards, maybe some guitar, and not much else. Mostly mics and feedback, etc.

Influences: Merzbow (naturally), Daniel Menche, Masonna, Kevin Drumm, Richard Ramirez, Aube, KK Null, Kanin Krusete, Keiji Haino, Kylie Minoise, BBBlood etc.

If interested, please email me at [email protected] as I'm never on here. Seriously replies only please.

memetic

Threads
I mailed you there man the stuff is incredible Id love to try and combine what I have going with what you do Id say we could make something fairly unique

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads