LOLZ : Brendan O' Connor's house for sale (1 Viewer)

He must visit the library a lot, not an awful lot of books in a house with two journalists living in it.

He doesn't seem to own a couch instead they have those bean bag/video game chairs. You'd think a family with one kid could at least have a sofa in the living room?

He must visit the library a lot, not an awful lot of books in a house with two journalists living in it.

I wouldn't call the guy a journalist - a chancer more like it. Only thing he seem to write about(and badly) is Sinn/Fein IRA, a complete revisionist. He should move on - the peace process is 15 yrs old now.

I wouldn't call the guy a journalist - a chancer more like it. Only thing he seem to write about(and badly) is Sinn/Fein IRA, a complete revisionist. He should move on - the peace process is 15 yrs old now.

its completely baffling that he's allowed write so much of the paper when he's so useless. still, its not as if the sindo would be any better without him so no real harm done.

Fat arse is right, ugly furniture for an ugly fucker, you'd think they would have made the bed up properly if they wanted to sell the house with all the images of him in that bed you'd be left with.

...my weak attempt at sarcasm - I'm not exactly a fan either!

I dont see the humour in that thread..fair enough the blokes a cunt and his gaf is poxy but where are these epic LOLZ I was told about?

That article is ludicrous.

I still dont get the humorous correlation between that and him selling his gaf.....I aint trolling you's,I'm a bit dense maybe?

You know when someone has to explain a joke to you........

Sunday Independent, 29 July 2007:

The smart, ballsy guys are buying up property right now. [...] Tell you what, I think I know what I'd be doing if I had money, and if I wasn't already massively over-exposed to the property market by virtue of owning a reasonable home. I'd be buying property. [...] So why would I be buying property right now if I could? Well, for starters, property is good value these days. It's certainly cheaper than it was six months ago.

Sunday Independent, 14 June 2009:

AS A homeowner, in massive negative equity, who knows a lot of other homeowners who are in massive negative equity, I want to know why John Hurley, Governor of the Central Bank of Ireland, has a job. I want to know who the fuck John Hurley thinks he is. He and his Central Bank cronies have made a complete balls of this country. I want John Hurley fired.

Sunday Independent, 10 January 2010:

All those paper millions that made us all feel so rich are gone, and now we curse the day we ever got on the ladder, we curse the ancestry that gave us this obsession with the land, and we curse the politicians, the banks and the media that encouraged the madness.

oconnor.jpg

That's good summarizing Nooly. If you take nothing else from your college course take comfort in the knowledge that you have gained this one useful skill

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back