Keeror

Since 2000
Is there no auto-time-out on logging in to Thumped?
I was bemused, nay, perplexed even, to see that I've been on the forum within the last 30 minutes, even though I haven't looked at Thumped since Friday.

Or is someone playing tricks?

Pete is there any chance of gettin rid of the logging in thing coz its destroying the volume of posting that used to go on ;) :( ;) :

Pete is there any chance of gettin rid of the logging in thing coz its destroying the volume of posting that used to go on ;) :( ;) :

Well now.

There's a thing.

To deal with the first issue - that'd be a browser cache issue, so it would. I'd imagine that as soon as you hit reload, the page would have refreshed to show the correct information. Which would have been that you had been online in the last 30 minutes. Because you were. See?

Now to the second one. Yep - there's been a definite reduction in the postings since the login thing was introduced - mostly though it's a reduction in the anonymous crap postings. But remember - when registering, the ONLY thing that has to be accurate is the email address - and even then, you can hide that from the general public if you like.

But if it's what people want, I'll take the login thing away.

speaking as an anonymous coward, i think it would be better if you did. it wasn't as if there was THAT much crap posted anyway, with the exception of that weird incursion from (if i've got my facts right) Leicestershire a while back.

yeah definetly get rid of it pete'i desperately want to pretend to be twink in the neverending story

i also desperately wish to make love to a schoolboy and reveal my true sexuality ...................................
shit i'm not anonymous yet.

yeah, anonymity would mean we could get posts from the Nigerian Man (anyone remember him?) and various daragh purcells.

and of course, anonymous slagging.

Yeh, I think it's handy when it's anonymous. When I'm using my own 'pooter there's something fucked with the cookies that I can't get to work, so I'm never able to post unless I'm using another one....like now. Aswell it's easier to just press the button and type yer reply...

There's just not enough random, viscious, mindless abuse on this site anymore....*sniff*....

why do you Have to be anonymous
Look ill start off the non-anonymous slagging
Pachinko are a shower of Bastards and ehh.... Mixtwitch are shit .... as are eeh some other bands ...Weeler..
;)

nah i think this log in thing is good, cause the ye'll all know its me and immediately turn ur noses up in disgust

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back