locamotiv eirecore!!! (1 Viewer)

so who won?

we wouldn't know and we wouldn't care,
we went straight to the pub to celebrate after beatin delorentos.

team picture minus varuka and deafmute who was the goal scorer in our winnin game...goal that came in the last few seconds of the game wich made the victory ever more sweeter.

this was a great laugh , thanks to the organisers. wasnt expecting so many footballers, thought it would be more floppy haired indy wankers:), well they showed us.
thanks especially to deaf mute for saving the little bit of dignity we had left!!

im in fuckin bits

Just back from work and I'm still fucking feeling it, i pulled me arse right down to the back of me knee and it's been in bits all day.

Fair fucks for making it down and being such good sports. Glad you guys had a good time. I would've like to take on the boards.ie dudes but neither of us made the final. next year!

Thanks again.

oh and if you have any more photos of games or whatever, send em over to me.

Krusty - depending on what exactly went wrong with your computer, there's a chance you could get those photos of your kid back. Take the hard disk out of your computer, plug it in as a slave in someone elses computer, then download GetDataBack Recovery onto their drive from here: http://www.filebuzz.com/files/boot_partition_free/2.html . You'll need to work out if your drive is FAT or NTFS and get the appropriate program. Hope it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back