Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Heading to Liverpool for the first time on Wednesday for a night. Can anyone recommend fun stuff to do there?
headed over last year to see a match for the first time (had been meaning to go for years), really liked the city for the few nights I was there. The Tate will probably have something interesting going on. That's located in the old dock so if you stroll along there afterwards it'll take you up to the Liver Building where the statues of the four lads are.
Dig Vinyl was the record shop that stood out for my tastes if that's your thing.
Walker Art gallery had interesting exhibitions on when I was there. (chuffed to see the painting used for From The Lion's Mouth by The Sound on display there. It's the little things).
Cant remember where I ate over the few days. No shortage of options. Likewise for boozing. only playing around with one night probably best to look into decent pubs/restaurants online to cut out dead time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back