List every band you've been in. (1 Viewer)

This isn't the bands you were in in your dreams dude *rolls eyes*
I did vocals with Matmos live and had some brainwaves recorded for their Marriage of True Minds album but they didn't use the material I sent them in the end. I'm on three Neubauten albums (Grundstueck, Palast Der Republik, Stimmen Reste) and helped put together a live compilation for them (Alles Was Irgendwie Nutzt).

I did vocals with Matmos live and had some brainwaves recorded for their Marriage of True Minds album but they didn't use the material I sent them in the end. I'm on three Neubauten albums (Grundstueck, Palast Der Republik, Stimmen Reste) and helped put together a live compilation for them (Alles Was Irgendwie Nutzt).
Good jaysis!! Fair play.

(1993 - 2007)
Lodern
Agitated Radio Pilot
Z-Laser
Eunuch Gnu
Off White & the Tangerines
Lord Kerr's Pelvic Biscuits
Rank Krobix and Sons
Glenwash

Is that site maintained at all these days? its cool but has blank registers for most of my adult life...

Anywhooooo

Inishowen Gospel Choir (Active) (Guitar)
Velvet Alibi (occasional guitarist)
Comrade Hat (occasional Bass, Guitar)
Captain A & The Commercial Monsters (Inactive) (Almost everything, vocals & guitar live)
Galway Soundpainting Orchestra (Inactive) (electronic sampling and manipulation)
BREOJO Bass
Captain A* (mentioned twice as the first incarnation was so different to the commercial monsters era)
The Holy Ghost Fathers (ok I was never a contributing member of this band, however, i did fill in on bass for one show once)
The Evangelists (Inactive, Bass)
Aurel (Inactive, Bass)

Also various stunt guitar duties in various cover bands and i've probably ommited something really important too.

Is that site maintained at all these days? its cool but has blank registers for most of my adult life...

Anywhooooo

Inishowen Gospel Choir (Active) (Guitar)
Velvet Alibi (occasional guitarist)
Comrade Hat (occasional Bass, Guitar)
Captain A & The Commercial Monsters (Inactive) (Almost everything, vocals & guitar live)
Galway Soundpainting Orchestra (Inactive) (electronic sampling and manipulation)
BREOJO Bass
Captain A* (mentioned twice as the first incarnation was so different to the commercial monsters era)
The Holy Ghost Fathers (ok I was never a contributing member of this band, however, i did fill in on bass for one show once)
The Evangelists (Inactive, Bass)
Aurel (Inactive, Bass)

Also various stunt guitar duties in various cover bands and i've probably ommited something really important too.
I exchanged emails with him a few years ago but he hasn't answered my mail in the last year or so.

Probably dead.

Or just middle aged and disenchanted, wondering why he ever started a music-related website in Ireland where no one cares..

wait, who are we talking about again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back