Lindt 99% (1 Viewer)

eat more lemons

According to the back of the packet the chocolatiers at Lindt advise that in order to fully appreciate the 99% you should first climb through the ranks by sampling the 70 and 85% first.

Excellence 99% Cocoa is a unique chocolate that reveals all the strength and richness of cocoa beans. To fully appreciate its flavor and texture, we recommend that you progressively develop your palate through our range of high cocoa content chocolate bars, starting with Excellence 70% Cocoa, then 85% and finally 99% Cocoa. To best experience Excellence 99% Cocoa, taste a small piece and let it melt in your mouth. You can accompany your tasting with a coffee to help bring out the bouquet of cocoa.

Wankers.

lindt-99-noirissime.jpg

Arguably should be in the "I have the horn for..." thread. I'm just finished a "Brazilian Darkness" from a tin of Roses. Tame.

I've just been informed that Lindts chocolate more than likely comes from Ghanian children forced into slave labour. This will only add more bitterness to the flavour.

I think I had a single square of this in Belfast a couple of months ago, but it could have been a dream. Has anyone sourced a supply? I scoured the supermarkets of France last week for more but to no avail. You'd think they'd surely have it in their chocolate aisles but he highest I could find was 90% - very nice but not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back