Lifestyle Board (1 Viewer)

they always get their own way.

soon they'll be voting and driving cars and able to go to the toilet in urinals and growing moustaches

Cormcolash said:
Anyone else noticed how the Lifestyle board mainly consists of girls talking about shit? No offense like.

You fuckers love it. Just like you love Heat magazine and Sex in the City. Except we're the bits you skip, talking about clothes and face creams. If we was talkin about the ridin and shit, you'd be sitting there twiddling your little munchkin without sayin a word.

go on the birds

fukin hate sexinthecity

dont know heat magazine.

I do like reading the problem pages though. theyre funny.

actually they can be infuriating too.
the worst one I ever saw was in one of those teeny magazines aimed at teenagers. the problem was that a girl was babysitting for her neighbours and she used to have the baby breast feed her non lactating breasts and it turned her on so she used masturbate. and she asked the magazine if it was 'normal'.

The magaizne 'Ask Annie' or whatever the fuck, told her not to worry and it was perfectly normal.

what the fuck!?!? what kind of crazy shit is that to be saying. its not fuckin normal and she shouldnt be babysitting.

<end rant>

aoifed said:
You fuckers love it. Just like you love Heat magazine and Sex in the City. Except we're the bits you skip, talking about clothes and face creams. If we was talkin about the ridin and shit, you'd be sitting there twiddling your little munchkin without sayin a word.

go on the birds

Corm since when are you from Cork "like"?

that thing about the babysitting is fucked up though!

and no, sex in the city and heat dont float my boat... More however is a class publication and its "position of the fortnight" is the highlight, you get to see if you're kinky enough to have done it already, or if not, if you're capable of it.. some of those look like you need to be contortionist to perform though.

mind boggling.

Haha Liadain docked my rep for this thread. Apparently it's very poor. She loves me really though.

Anyway, I got the idea when I looked at the Lifestyle forum only to be greeted by topics titled:

"Knitting Wool"
"Good Face Creams"
"Style Council 2005"
and "Girls! Topshop sale!"

I mean for fucks sake!

FancyGoods said:
I do like reading the problem pages though. theyre funny.
Woman's Way has a section called "Aren't Men Daft?", which always makes me laugh.

Housewives write in and tell the world about the CRAZY things their husbands do like accidentally leaving the remote in the fridge.

snakybus said:
I dislike this gender stereotyping

some men are into all that shit too

of course they're usually gay, but.....
i too dislike it. i know several straight men who are into
sewing
moisturiser
clothes shopping
gift wrapping
hair products
and make-up.

Cormcolash said:
Hornby wears make-up?
i had someone else in mind for the make-up, actually. but hornby is great for clothes advice. and his gift wrapping is a dream.

p.s. if you tell him i was talking about him on the internet i will kick you in the nuts. and you're enough of a sap that you'd let me, too :p

Super Dexta said:
i had someone else in mind for the make-up, actually. but hornby is great for clothes advice. and his gift wrapping is a dream.

p.s. if you tell him i was talking about him on the internet i will kick you in the nuts. and you're enough of a sap that you'd let me, too :p

Actually, I'd enjoy it.

Super Dexta said:
i too dislike it. i know several straight men who are into
sewing
moisturiser
clothes shopping
gift wrapping
hair products
and make-up.

the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy and a straight guy who likes moisturiser, hair products and make up, meet at a cross road. in the middle is a 100 euro note. who reaches the money first?

none of them,
why??
COS THEY ARE ALL FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

haha yes my 666th post!

brianMy Remorse said:
the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy and a straight guy who likes moisturiser, hair products and make up, meet at a cross road. in the middle is a 100 euro note. who reaches the money first?

none of them,
why??
COS THEY ARE ALL FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

haha yes my 666th post!
okay, you're getting a kick in the nuts, and cormac is going to be deprived of same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back