Lidl / Aldi spoiler thread (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
On the back of the rice cooker saga of 2015.

They had espresso pots this week. I got one. I can nearly see through walls at this present moment. It spills a little but it works.

I noticed that..Bialetti too...you won't get a better make as far as I am concerned.They wrote the book on Espresso pots.

On my one every single part can be replaced.A pot for life.

Aldi have nice smartphones at the minute reduced from 99 to 49.
A serious bargain.Would be worth getting just to bring out on sessions or festivals etc

Haha..yeah..get your loved one some Aldi vouchers...and maybe a nice weekend break in a skip

• clear.png
    Informative x 1

This is just for some free yoke in the papers. I don't think they actually sell the proper yokes

Voucher valid from Sunday 13 December until close of business Sunday 20 December 2015. Voucher must be presented before purchasing items at the till. Voucher valid for €10 off your shopping when you spend €50 in a single transaction. One voucher per single transaction. Copied, damaged or defaced coupons will not be accepted – only original coupons are valid. Excludes Infant Formula Milk. This voucher has no cash value, is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This voucher remains the property of Aldi Stores Ltd and is not for resale or publication.

Those newspaper vouchers are handy
They are super handy if you spend more than 40 euro at a time alright..like a flash middle class cunt..check your entitlement

Otherwise its blatant discrimination against us cis-thrift econosexuals.

And should be called out...a total fucking trigger warning it is..triggering feelings of heightened skintness

Depending on the day you could be having two tellys or other big stuff.

You could easily fill two trolleys with two of everything in 7 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back