Letters from/to Stanley Kubrick (1 Viewer)

Dude was crazy but good crazy. I want to write odd memos during the night and leave them for my staff to deal with in the morning.

"Could you investigate collars with bells for the cats so they kill less birds but would also come off easily so if they get caught on something they will not hang themselves."

Dude was crazy but good crazy. I want to write odd memos during the night and leave them for my staff to deal with in the morning.

"Could you investigate collars with bells for the cats so they kill less birds but would also come off easily so if they get caught on something they will not hang themselves."

That was gas.

I thought the documentary itself was pretty flimsy.
"Look how easily the lids slide off these boxes."

Yeah okay Ronson, just give us the skinny on Kubrik's fetishes!

i get this shit from my boss all the time. believe me, it's not good crazy, its bad crazy.

That Ronson guy's tone does'nt lend itself to interveiws, does it?

Sounds like a cast member from coronation st.

I wanted Jon Ronson to smuggle out a copy of Fear & Desire. "But Kubrick destroyed the negatives!" they say. So he kept everything he ever owned or was sent, but destroyed the negatives to his first feature film. Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back