Letterman blackmail (1 Viewer)

ronan

Since 2000
Quite bizarre how people are laughing as he's explaining it, maybe they thought it was part of a joke

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A similar thing happened when Michael Richards was on Letterman apologising for what he did and the audience were laughing, it's either a nervous laughter or they're not that clever and assume anything happening on a late night show is funny.

I'd go with the latter.

That's a weird video, he never apologises and 7-no says above he tells the whole story like a jokey monologue but I guess that's just Letterman's style.

wow - handled really well - of course people are laughing, he's making light of a serious situation. pretty odd behaviour from an comedian/entertainer it must be said.

It's just when it gets to about 6:50 and he's talking about the 'creepy stuff that i have done' and it gets a bellylaugh, i just found that kinda creepy in itself.

Very well handled indeed

That's a weird video, he never apologises

I don't see what he's done that he has to apologise on camera for, if he cheated on his wife (he only married her this year but have been together for 20 plus years apparently) that's something for them to deal with privately. Handling things the way he did means that he's controlling the story as opposed to if and when the blackmailer goes to court it turns into a tabloid frenzy.

bizarre, letterman could have told people he murdered some old ladies and pissed on the corpses and people would have laughed. would have a bit of respect for him if he had told the audience to shut up and stop laughing for a few minutes.

bizarre, letterman could have told people he murdered some old ladies and pissed on the corpses and people would have laughed. would have a bit of respect for him if he had told the audience to shut up and stop laughing for a few minutes.

are you dim or something?

If they were together twenty years he was still cheating when it happened. I thought it was wierd he apologised to his wife on air, almost like he was milking the publicity

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back