Letterman blackmail (1 Viewer)

ronan

Since 2000
Threads
Quite bizarre how people are laughing as he's explaining it, maybe they thought it was part of a joke

evil bandit

Threads
Website
Visit site
A similar thing happened when Michael Richards was on Letterman apologising for what he did and the audience were laughing, it's either a nervous laughter or they're not that clever and assume anything happening on a late night show is funny.

I'd go with the latter.

That's a weird video, he never apologises and 7-no says above he tells the whole story like a jokey monologue but I guess that's just Letterman's style.

SONYMEGADRIVE

Threads
wow - handled really well - of course people are laughing, he's making light of a serious situation. pretty odd behaviour from an comedian/entertainer it must be said.

ronan

Since 2000
Threads
It's just when it gets to about 6:50 and he's talking about the 'creepy stuff that i have done' and it gets a bellylaugh, i just found that kinda creepy in itself.

Very well handled indeed

Unicron

Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
That's a weird video, he never apologises
I don't see what he's done that he has to apologise on camera for, if he cheated on his wife (he only married her this year but have been together for 20 plus years apparently) that's something for them to deal with privately. Handling things the way he did means that he's controlling the story as opposed to if and when the blackmailer goes to court it turns into a tabloid frenzy.

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
Threads
bizarre, letterman could have told people he murdered some old ladies and pissed on the corpses and people would have laughed. would have a bit of respect for him if he had told the audience to shut up and stop laughing for a few minutes.

SONYMEGADRIVE

Threads
bizarre, letterman could have told people he murdered some old ladies and pissed on the corpses and people would have laughed. would have a bit of respect for him if he had told the audience to shut up and stop laughing for a few minutes.
are you dim or something?

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON HERE THEN????

dleacht

Threads
If they were together twenty years he was still cheating when it happened. I thought it was wierd he apologised to his wife on air, almost like he was milking the publicity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Blue Hearts
    American Crisis
    Bob Mould
    Blue Hearts
  • Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads