Leo Varadkar (1 Viewer)

This fucking cunt. On Radio 1 this morning criticising Sinn Féin for their social media "bullying" in a "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" way. Then shortly afterwards reading the exact same script on Newstalk. And met with no challenge on either platform.

What a fucking cunt

"Leninst" Sinn Fein with a "politburo" in Belfast.

I wonder how long before they start talking about the "worrying" antisemitism coming "straight from the top".

This fucking cunt. On Radio 1 this morning criticising Sinn Féin for their social media "bullying" in a "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" way. Then shortly afterwards reading the exact same script on Newstalk. And met with no challenge on either platform.

What a fucking cunt
Around the times the documents leaked last month or whenever, Pat Kenny said "You're allowed to show confidential documents once you get ministerial permission. And Leo Varadker gave himself permission as Taoiseach so it's ok"

who even cares what McDowell thinks ?
when he lost his seat a Green guy and Boyd-Barrett (who wasn't elected then either) got more votes.
that was like the Independent on a bad day.
whatever anyone thinks of SF deal with the facts - not paranoid (or dishonest) opinion pieces.

whatever happened to Pat Kenny's big glasses ? always expect him to be wearing them.
thankfully he's not on my radar.

when he lost his seat a Green guy and Boyd-Barrett (who wasn't elected then either) got more votes.
whatever anyone thinks of SF deal with the facts - not paranoid (or dishonest) opinion pieces.
The "Paper of Record" is printing him, that's enough. I suppose what i'm saying is it's worth paying attention to.

whatever happened to Pat Kenny's big glasses ? always expect him to be wearing them.
thankfully he's not on my radar.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the 70's generation always strike me as having no moral authority to reprimand
anyone for their fashion sense.
''Grandad and Granny why do you look so silly in your wedding photos ?''

also another one is lads who would be in their 80's now -
maybe in the 1950's and 60's they had brylcreemed short hair.
but then in their late 20's or 30's (circa late 60's) these hip dads decide to get groovy
and grow some big sideburns and maybe a 'tasche and grow their hair longer.

e.g. football legends Jimmy Greaves and Derek Dougan (1938-2007)

who knows what the kids of that generation thought of all this.
a lot of those guys still look like that now.

I suppose the middle aged dads with beards are the current equivalent.

anyway Varadkar still sucks - he never got hip and groovy.

I like them too. I heard Pat Kenny giving out shite about them yesterday. They could do with a lick of paint maybe but they're about the only memorable skyline feature Dublin has that isn't a shite new office block. And at least you can actually see them, unlike the spire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back