Leeds United (1 Viewer)

this wasnt so long ago either. i wonder what he thinks about the demise of leeds.

CANTONA_Eric_19920322_GH_L.jpg

Is it true that when Keano took over Sunderland they were second from bottom and Leeds were second from top??? If so then that's an amazing fact!!

Can any tell me how many old Leeds players are still on their payroll. I heard that Viduka still is and so is Venables, O'Leary and Fowler.

Everyone is saying they'll head straight back up again but if you look at Sheffield Wednesday and Forrest it's not that easy.

when keano took over sunderland... god i'm fucking sick of hearing that. in that league you can jump ten places with one result. keano has has 41 games to get it right, and leeds have had the same to fuck it up. leeds didn't have sunderlands resources either, did they. well, the did once. or did they? ah risdale. what a cunt.

commiserations to leeds, but they've taught football a lesson. or have they? hum. more questions then answers there. or is there?

I think they are still paying Seth Johnson and Michael Ricketts as well (?).

Don't care if true or not, but this story is indicative of the sort of cock running the Lids for years...

Seth Johnson and his agent were in negotiation with Leeds before he signed from Derby. Leeds offered something like 30k a week, Seth and the agent asked for a few minutes to chat in private. Decided they'd snatch the hand off Leeds when they went back in, onlt to be offered another 5k a week when they returned to the table...

when keano took over sunderland... god i'm fucking sick of hearing that. in that league you can jump ten places with one result.

That would suggest then that it's a very tight league.
FFS Hector, if Keane won the Premiership next year you'd find some reason why that wasn't an achievement. In this instance you are just downright biased against Keane. No problem with that, but just ADMIT it !

I hate ManURE but do like 2 of their players..... Keane and Rooney.
I will now leave the super internet highway building.

That would suggest then that it's a very tight league.
FFS Hector, if Keane won the Premiership next year you'd find some reason why that wasn't an achievement. In this instance you are just downright biased against Keane. No problem with that, but just ADMIT it !
i'm not saying that it's not an achievement, just it's an achievement that mick mccarthy achieved. so what? keano is as good as mccarthy? now, that's not much of an achievement.
how do you spell achievement?
i'd be very suprised if he won the premiership next year. very suprised indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back