Leeds United (1 Viewer)

theinvisiblerep

Down we go....

I'd love to see a statistic of the number of goals that were conceded in the last 10 minutes.

Diabolical defending.

_38602215_hanson.jpg

you do know that some fans invaded the pitch before the final whistle?

all the players and management and ref bolted for the tunnel.

theyve cleared the pitch now and the teams are coming back out for the final minute!

theyve cleared the pitch now and the teams are coming back out for the final minute!

I wouldn't describe those who invaded the pitch (before the final whistle) as fans - more as scum.

It is, however, tradition for the fans to swap the stands for the pitch at our last home game of the season.

Black day for football....

They were probably trying to get the game abondoned give them one more chance against relegation

i don't think they'd have been as thoughtful as that! seems more like utter despair
understandable
not long ago they had ferdinand, smith, kewell, viduka, robinson, woodgate and were in the champions league semi finals... now they're pure muck going down down down.

Did you see the interviews on sky afterwards? One fan just kept saying how embarassing they were and an utter disgrace. It was bad form. I agree if I was a Leeds supporter I'd be devasted and not completely happy with their performance but you shouldnt start slagging just cos ye are in a bad time.

I mean if you really support a team you're there for both ends of it

Did you see the interviews on sky afterwards? One fan just kept saying how embarassing they were and an utter disgrace. It was bad form. I agree if I was a Leeds supporter I'd be devasted and not completely happy with their performance but you shouldnt start slagging just cos ye are in a bad time.

I mean if you really support a team you're there for both ends of it

This is true but what REALLY grinds my gears the most is the fact that we're let down by poor management and leadership OFF the field.

We'll probably lose a few resources now that we've dropped a division, and if the quality of our youth academy drops then we really are fucked.

I'd suggest booting Wise and Poyet out the door since they've done sweet fuck all but bring the club down (Wise apparently didn't return to the pitch for the final whistle). We're probably going to lose our best players too so I think we should make our new first team a young, fresh and determined one with a small blend of experience.

So yeah that's it.

Picture3.jpg

**END TRANSMISSION**

Too soon ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
=

My boss has followed Leeds for over 30 years, he laughs off their meteoric slide into shite but its obvious that he's hurting inside. It must be heartbreaking to watch your team crumble so dramatically.

i think everyone could see it coming. I work with a few leeds fans and they have been pretty down for a couple of months. I think the whole wise as manager was a bad decision. Having watched leeds a few times this year, there doesnt seem to be any players who really wanted to fight for the club. Watching the last minutes being played after the pitch invasion was awful. 3 chances to cross into a packed box and i think they all nearly hit the first man!

I feel sorry for 10hash7 as we had a really good chat about our respective teams at christmas, but on the whole I don't have too much sympathy. They have been run by cunts for years, now they are owned by that cunt bates and managed by that cunt Wise. Blackwell was a cunt too.

I feel sorry for 10hash7 as we had a really good chat about our respective teams at christmas, but on the whole I don't have too much sympathy. They have been run by cunts for years, now they are owned by that cunt bates and managed by that cunt Wise. Blackwell was a cunt too.

i agree with you on feeling sympathy for the average fan. i support Sheffield Wednesday and we are in massive debt. for years we have had idiots running the club that towards the end of the 90s early 00s offered ridiculous contracts to mercenaries.
debt has been holding us back for so long, you cant sign players, loaning players from higher divisions still incorporates paying out high wages. you have to accpet any reasonable bid for a player. when a kn0b takes over your club it can be really difficult to oust them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back