Lebanon (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Juno
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My hotel was right by there and I walked up and down that street a dozen times. I don’t remember a fireworks factory being there but maybe things have changed.

it is shocking to see the force so clearly.

how many bombs are their in the world today? fuck sakes.

For context, the Oklahoma City bombing, which I have clear memories of having happened from the news, same substance, but only 2 tonnes of it.

Someone on one of those twitter threads said they did the sums and that much ammonium nitrate was about the same as a 1.1 kiloton nuclear bomb. Which is about 1/15th the size of the bomb dropped on Nagasaki. And about 1/1200th the size of this: B83 nuclear bomb - Wikipedia

According to a survey conducted in 2000, by the United Kingdom Maritime and Coastguard Agency,[5] the wreck still held munitions containing approximately 1,400 tonnes (1,500 short tons) of TNT high explosive.[5] These comprise the following items of ordnance:

According to a survey conducted in 2000, by the United Kingdom Maritime and Coastguard Agency,[5] the wreck still held munitions containing approximately 1,400 tonnes (1,500 short tons) of TNT high explosive.[5] These comprise the following items of ordnance:

We're all very aware of that over here. It's taken as a given that it'll go off one day, and that'll be the end of Gillingham FC.

It's like living in Naples but with worse food.

We're all very aware of that over here. It's taken as a given that it'll go off one day, and that'll be the end of Gillingham FC.

It's like living in Naples but with worse food.
i think that list does the issue a disservice too. you hear occasional stories like 'an unexploded thousand pound bomb has been found during clearance works for a car park in bremen and the surrounding area to 1km radius has been cleared'.

there are over *four thousand* of them on that ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back