LEAVING CERT ENGLISH POSTPONED EVERYONE!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I am a total shambles, yes. I'm not sure why I repeated...I just wasn't sure of myself. I'm majorly kicking myself in the ass for not accepting Science in UCD last year. What a waste.

to say this is all a little depressing is an understatement :(

I am a total shambles, yes. I'm not sure why I repeated...I just wasn't sure of myself. I'm majorly kicking myself in the ass for not accepting Science in UCD last year. What a waste.

to say this is all a little depressing is an understatement :(

You'll be grand, I acquired a good few xanax on the morning we had english. Tucked into them at lunch time. Wrote the most offensive essay I could think of and spent the rest of the summer fretting that they'd cancelled my paper. When I got it rechecked my english teacher said it was the most colourful leaving cert essay she'd seen. D1 honors.

leavingcert.jpg

I faffed my way through the English papers and somehow pulled an A1 out of my arse.

I faffed my way through the English papers and somehow pulled an A1 out of my arse.
English was by a long distance my favourite subject by my last years in school and yet I ended up with a B2 that is forever scarred into my soul. God forbid I ever meet that dirty examiner bastard. ANONYMITY CAN'T PROTECT YOU FOREVER YOU CUNT.

did anyone ever do "c.s.p.e." in the leaving? what a fucking joke, took the piss in the exam and still got a B or something. i remember a question about helping out in your community where i outlined the Citizens on patrol plot from police academy 4.

My essay was essentially the first Rocky but with him being a musician and a boxer while I just shoe horned in Manics lyrics and the literary quotes that came with their albums into all my other answers to sound more intellegent !ninjaaaa

You'll be grand, I acquired a good few xanax on the morning we had english. Tucked into them at lunch time. Wrote the most offensive essay I could think of and spent the rest of the summer fretting that they'd cancelled my paper. When I got it rechecked my english teacher said it was the most colourful leaving cert essay she'd seen. D1 honors.

ha, good for you.

My essay was essentially the first Rocky but with him being a musician and a boxer while I just shoe horned in Manics lyrics and the literary quotes that came with their albums into all my other answers to sound more intellegent !ninjaaaa

ha! i think i used the final/opening quote from la haine "society is like a man falling from a 20 storey building.." in every essay i ever did.

did anyone ever do "c.s.p.e." in the leaving? what a fucking joke, took the piss in the exam and still got a B or something. i remember a question about helping out in your community where i outlined the Citizens on patrol plot from police academy 4.
When did CSPE come in? It wasn't an option when I did my leaving, about 9 years ago (??)
Sounds like a laugh...
Got an A1 in English and would've cried if I hadn't, nerd that I am.
I was shocked that I managed to scrape a B3 in Irish which shocked both me and my teacher, who was convinced I'd do terribly. Her look of despair every time she handed me back an essay will stay with me forever....

Apparently the education folk were checking twitter for any mentions of what was on the English paper, larks!!

my one really good subject, I also got an A1.

Thought I was deadly till I started meeting people who got about 6 A1's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back