Learning to drive in town (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles

Contributor
Anyone have any recommendations for driving instructors/schools in Dublin city centre?

Not for me, for herself like.

I strongly suspect I will be fucking useless at driving and will have to give up and be forced into a (continuing) life of PUBIC transport.

I strongly suspect I will be fucking useless at driving and will have to give up and be forced into a (continuing) life of PUBIC transport.

This is what happened to me. I'm taking it as a sign that I'm meant to be chauffeur-driven everywhere.

Here Kirstie Robbie from Universal School of Motoring is deadly. He's a total buzzer and he threatens you with dead legs and shit. I think it's 30-35 an hour, can't remember which coz I got a package o lessons.
It's mad scary, but it's deadly. You'll be flying around before you know it.
Let me know if you want his number.

Here Kirstie Robbie from Universal School of Motoring is deadly. He's a total buzzer and he threatens you with dead legs and shit. I think it's 30-35 an hour, can't remember which coz I got a package o lessons.
It's mad scary, but it's deadly. You'll be flying around before you know it.
Let me know if you want his number.
Oh ta! I only want to learn how to drive so I can buy a nissan figaro.

I was walking around Dublin a month ago thinking I'd never drive up there. But now I'm flying it in Galway so I'm thinking it might actually be an adventure.

My girlfriend learned to drive in town and would highly recommend it- get in there at the deep end

I could get the number of her instructor but I'm sue the ones posted here are just as good

I also want a figaro

Driving lessons are so expensive, the guy I was with was 40 quid an hour and like most schools they only accept two hour slots so it's eighty quid all together.such fucking shite. but now I know how to drive so it ain't all bad...but don't get me started on insurance..

Yeah that or just get competant at driving around suburbs/small towns then with a bit of concentration city centre driving really isnt a bother.

I wouldn't want her to learn all my bad habits Andrew.

Hows that for a diplomatic answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back