Learn guitaring offa the Youtube-Its a GOLDMINE! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
I don'y have links to that I'm afraid man..but I have a couple of CRACKING swep picking/shredding links.

And this here fella for classic rock licks..pure gold

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've accepted that although I've been playing for years my right hand fingerstyle playing isn't "correct"

It's a bollocks to try and unlearn everything and start afresh

I don'y have links to that I'm afraid man..but I have a couple of CRACKING swep picking/shredding links.

And this here fella for classic rock licks..pure gold

That's excellent. I love the language he uses.

There's loads I could and probably should learn,but really if I could make my fingers on my left hand faster I'd be happy. I've tried,but they just don't want to get any faster .

I'd rather know how to play the piano than the guitar tbh.

I've gone right back and am trying to learn the proper right hand technique for Streets of London. Its like day 1 for a 10 year old beginner being forced to learn an instrument

A few years ago I wrecked my shoulder and didn't play for maybe 5-6 months, I had to retrain the arm to move in a slightly different way and had to get back into playing. Was a really odd trip because I'd all my notes from when i taught beginners guitar a few years before so my earlier self was teaching my older self, I probably won't ever get the pre-accident dexterity back but it was an interesting time pushing the physical limitations of things like some kind of re-beginner type thing. Obviously my brain knew how to do all the things but my hands had to reconfigure to do them. Whats hard to do is re-capture the beginner brain where you just want to do something and do have any association other than whatever is between you and the goal.

This is good stufff from Ricky B

Anyone want to recommend some fingerpicking type videos? Total beginner stuff now.

Here's a reply 5 years later but I've been using this guy's videos. There's some really good beginners exercises that I've been finding quite useful.

I never did bother trying. Just wanting to be able to,rather than having a use for it, just isn't enough to make me learn. But thanks.

The amount of free lessons is unbelievable ..I'm amazed theres any guitar teachers left

Discipline is the one thing I lack .

Edit..one of the many things I lack

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back