League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (1 Viewer)

Af2xjDHCEAArxVW.jpg

A club well worth saving.

Anyone still following the league. God knows Shamrock Rovers are making it hard at the moment, but great to see a resurgent Dundalk making a real challenge.

Anyone still following the league. God knows Shamrock Rovers are making it hard at the moment, but great to see a resurgent Dundalk making a real challenge.
Living in London makes it hard but Rovers record in front of goal makes it utterly horrible. Great to see the league so competative this season though.

Rovers are hilarious this season. Croly seems to have bought into the idea that if you dominate the ball for 90 minutes that you'll score eventually, but any time a big game comes up he shits his pants and has the defenders lumping it. Either that, or the players just aren't mentally up to the challenge.

It's great to see the league so competitive but I worry it's at the expense of real quality. It's depressing to see the best players all signed up by Sligo and Rovers but with managers completely unable to make the best of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back