Latitude (1 Viewer)

They play with a 3D cinema screen behind them and hand out 3D glasses. I just saw it in the Tate in London and it is amazing. The Tate gig also had surround sound which I doubt this will have.

They play with a 3D cinema screen behind them and hand out 3D glasses. I just saw it in the Tate in London and it is amazing. The Tate gig also had surround sound which I doubt this will have.

what are the visuals? same as last time with the tour de francey stuff?

was impressive how they made a TTT seem exciting and beautiful. But then when I went to watch one after that it was still the same boring aul shite.

what are the visuals? same as last time with the tour de francey stuff?

was impressive how they made a TTT seem exciting and beautiful. But then when I went to watch one after that it was still the same boring aul shite.

If you saw them in the Olympia that time, there are similar visuals to that. Kind of like the album covers and fonts have been animated but updated for the 3D screen. It's hard to describe. It's proper digital 3D so there are different levels to it. You think a graphic has jumped out quite far from the screen and next thing another one jumps out further and seems to pass in front of the other one. At several points the audience actually gasped and ducked. Autobahn is great. A hand is tuning the car radio and there are musical notes floating out over the audience.

Tomorrow is the last day to get early bird tickets!
day by day lineup follows on Monday

how many people are expected to be at this on a daily basis?

seriously, will there be enough 3-d glasses to go around? get em upon entering i'm presuming

I'd only be interested in seeing one band, and even their last 2 albums have been meh. That's just me though, I'm sure to others this fest is a dream come true.

I am looking forward to seeing Vampire Weekend again. Most of the rest of the bands on Saturday are dreadful or I don't know them. Any recommendations? I might go to Kodaline specifically to boo.

I cannot afford Der Kraftwerk day regrettably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back