Latitude (1 Viewer)

I wanna go for Phoenix but I think I'm gonna be on the way back from holidays that day ....

Nowt for me apart from Kraftwerk, and I think I've seen them enough times at this stage.

It's a good line-up in fairness to it, but there's nothing I want to see.

They get bonus points for forgetting/on purpose not inviting JC to the launch.

Good on you lads.

Worth going to for kraftwerk on the Sunday. Are phoenix really popular enough in Ireland to headline one of the nights?

Worth going to for kraftwerk on the Sunday. Are phoenix really popular enough in Ireland to headline one of the nights?

Possibly. Hard to say. I saw them in the Academy years ago. It was packed but I don't think they've been back since.....? The last album seems to be fairly well known though, certainly among my non-music-nerd friends. GREAT live band. Well capable of headlining if a crowd turns up.

Hot Chip would be great fun. I hardly know any of the rest of the acts. Paul Kalkbrenner sounds he plays left-back for Werder Bremen or somesuch.

I have no interest in this, honestly, but came here to post that and let you all know, so obviously I'm pathetic...

are they definitely on the sunday? Yeah Yeah Yeahs are too.

I'm back from me holidays on the sunday morning (the tour de france don't ya know), so topping that off with a one-day ticket to go see Kraftwerk would be rather great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back