Latitude (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
..er, I mean Longitude.

this is interesting. Its the same weekend as Latitude. A lot of the lineup for last year's latitude played at either Forbidden Fruit or Electric Picnic.

Theres no FF this year is there? So this is basically FF except later in the year.

I can't imagine its gonna be the same lineup as Latitude though. Maybe a more condensed version of it. The Latitude lineup isn't being announced til after Paddy's so that could make sense.

anyway, I'd still estimate it will be about 70% shit, like last year's latitude lineup (which is still on their website).

with this being on so late in the summer and with the Oxegen kiddiefest being back on this year it'd make you wonder what'll be left for EP, which by all accounts is definitely going ahead.

the one thing that really worries me is that Krafwerk will probably play one of these things. Which means they probably won't play their own show. Which means maybe having to go to a festival that you'd otherwise rather die than have to go to.

Forbidden fruit is a different promoter, though they usually go on sale at the end of February so still time for them. Longitude line up due out this month

Would've thought you'd be mad into inoffensive sounding (and in particular, inoffensive looking!) cardiganoids

Hahahahaha. Now, now. I give off cardigan friendly vibes, I think, but oddly enough, I'm averse to there general output.

FF confirmed as going ahead today (though back to a 2 day festival).

Makes you wonder what place would EP have this year.

All the festival promoters are interlinked anyway (e.g POD does FF which also has a stake in EP, MCD have a stake in EP/Latitude/Oxegen etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back