Video of The Day Large Mound - My New Thing (1 Viewer)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
pete said:
My New Thing' Large Mound's fifth song from the monthly-release album Another Year Of Rock. Releasing a song on the 25th of every month in 2011 Large Mound are straight back into the fray for May with My New Thing. Ratching up killer riffs from the get-go it's a retu to their signature of short sharp rock that fuses a hard rock attitude with laid-back ease. Equal parts optimism realism and witticism the four-piece Dublin band play hard singing about life and dreams raising a smile with the little things that bring them down. Another Year Of Rock is the fourth album from Large Mound available to stream or download from www.largemound.bandcamp.com. Individually produced by a top range of engineers and paired with specially-commissioned artwork the gradual release of tracks each month has given listeners a steady indication of the record's strength. From Gypsy Bride's bouncy charms to the lingering ascent of You'll Never See A Dinosaur all the songs so far are winning singles in their own right. Now with the added hope of My New Thing it's a dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back