lady gaga vs. yann tiersen (mashup please) (1 Viewer)

Pighead likes GaGa. The women knows the power of a good tune. Very catchy songs and even though she seems a bit of a spanner her CD will be in Pigheads player for many months to come. She's a gal for all seasons. Feeling down? Stick on "Nothing Else I Can Say" Feel like a dance? Just Dance or Pokerface please. Feeling sexy? That'll be "Lovegame" or "I like it rough". Your girl just broke your heart? Weep along to "Brown Eyes" "Again and Again". Not since JT burst onto the scene has one artist captured the mood of a planet so quickly and succinctly.

pokerface is a shameless Ma Baker rip off but i'll forgive her for this

gagakermit.jpg

it's hard to keep up with you today pighead!

Hmmm never heard this Ma Baker tune. Just read the lyrics though and she sounded like one tough old bitch! She left her husband because he wasn't tough enough! Poor fella. Probably as honest as teh day was long. Worked in a job he hated to bring money home to his wife and his four kids, never drank, didn't beat her up but Baker decides that she's leaving him and taking the kids away from him because he isn't tough enough? Terrible reasoning imo.

Reminds Pighead of the time he got dumped by a girl for being too happy. Spent the proceeding two years crying his eyes out in his attic. Ironically if she had of known this we may have been able to get back together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back