Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space re-issue (1 Viewer)

Jasper

Re-issued on Nov 16th. The formats include:

The Collector’s Edition. This will include 12 x 3” Mini CD’s of the complete full album track-by-track, an homage to the original release. This will be accompanied by 2 bonus discs. Only 1,000 of these sets will be made, making these extremely limited.

F951-Spz-LG-Pack-V2D10472-1024x651.jpg

F951-Spz-LG-Pack-V2D10471-1024x841.jpg

are they remeastered?? or is it just the same record except it takes longer lo listen to?
Not remastered. Tracklisting for the bouns cds:

Bonus CD 1
1. Ladies And Gentlemen (A Cappella)
2. Ladies And Gentlemen (Demo)
3. Ladies And Gentlemen (Strings)
4. Ladies And Gentlemen (Kate Telephone Call)
5. Ladies And Gentlemen (Moles Studio Mix 7)
6. Ladies And Gentlemen (Original Oratone Ideas)
7. Ladies And Gentlemen (A Cappella w/ Lead Vocal)
8. Come Together (Instrumental Demo)
9. Come Together (Demo In Lower Key)
10. I Think I'm In Love (Original Demo Idea)
11. I Think I'm In Love (Demo)
12. I Think I'm In Love (Drums/Wah)
13. I Think I'm In Love (A Cappella)
14. I Think I'm In Love (Vocal Demo Jan 96)
15. I Think I'm In Love (Gospel Choir Session)
16. All Of My Thoughts (Demo)
17. All Of My Thoughts (Strings)
18. Rocket Shaped Song

Bonus CD 2
1. Electricity (Demo)
2. Electricity (January 96)
3. Electricity (June 96)
4. Home Of The Brave (Demo)
5. Home Of The Brave (Panned Vocal)
6. Beautiful Happiness
7. Broken Heart (Demo)
8. Broken Heart (Strings)
9. Broken Heart (Vocal Harmony/Angel Corpus Christi)
10. Broken Heart (Early Vocal)
11. No God Only Religion (Demo)
12. No God Only Religion (Horns)
13. Cool Waves (Demo)
14. Cool Waves (String Session Mix)
15. Cop Shoot Cop (Demo)
16. Cop Shoot Cop (Dr. John 'The National Anthem)
17. Cop Shoot Cop (String Session Mix)

Apparantly the collectors edition is going for £140. I think that must be wrong, surely only a box set of somebodys lifes work would cost that. The 3 disk is going for £30 i think. Man how i would love the collectors edition. I have the original 1 cd pill box but missed out on the original 12 cd pill box.

The original 1 cd pill pack has got to be the most annoying packaging ever.

The original 1 cd pill pack has got to be the most annoying packaging ever.
In terms of practicality and durability - yes. My original packaging is totally in tatters anyway. But it is an amazing design. If i get the box set i'll leave the 12 blister pack unopened, copy the bonus cds and never take them out again. Ridiculous behaviour i know but it is my favourite album and it looks totally cool. And stuff.

In terms of practicality and durability - yes. My original packaging is totally in tatters anyway. But it is an amazing design. If i get the box set i'll leave the 12 blister pack unopened, copy the bonus cds and never take them out again. Ridiculous behaviour i know but it is my favourite album and it looks totally cool. And stuff.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'd contemplate buying the collectors edition and the 3 cd set and only open the 3 cd set. Crazy behaviour but there you go. The collectors edition is limited to 1000, that means fuck all chance of gettign one i suppose.

I loved the original packaging, but yes it got tattered over time despite my best (poor) attempts to protect it from harm.
Brilliant album too, if a bit hard to take too much of too often. Haven't listened to it in years.

saw the gig last night in London

it was just brilliant, it's been 7 or 8 years since i've beeen blown away by a band like that
if anyone is humming and hawing about going I urge you to go

saw the gig last night in London

it was just brilliant, it's been 7 or 8 years since i've beeen blown away by a band like that
if anyone is humming and hawing about going I urge you to go

Wish i bleedin' could mate, would love to see Ladies and Gentlemen performed live from start to finish. I've seen them live about 8 times now and they have never failed to disapoint.

its far too pricey for my liking, 120 pound or something like that

still not as expensive as this version

That's crazy, nobody would pay that much for the original. Previous copies have gone for 150 max on ebay.

Think i might just settle for the 3 disc version. 120 seems too much for the collectors edition.

If its not remastered, what the point...

meh

Unless of course they include the "fools rush in" version, then I'd get it. The regular joa soap version buh. Fuck the pill box

If its not remastered, what the point...

meh

Unless of course they include the "fools rush in" version, then I'd get it. The regular joa soap version buh. Fuck the pill box

I know what you mean, but by all accounts, Jason P was going to remaster it, but then thought whats the point, it sounds great already. And it kind of does in fairness.

It does have the Fools Rush In version - the only reason I'm getting it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back