Krautrock (1 Viewer)

Most of the players have been able to get with the Irony Age. They were more fun in the eighties when they were still fully full of themselves..

ah cool - would you believe that all my regulars have it and the problem was searching for "kraut" and not "krautrock" - bloody gerries

Has this leaked yet?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0037KCXC8/?tag=thumpedcom04-21

51JuArPso6L._SS500_.jpg

I have it ordered, but just want to hear the damn thing.

Has this leaked yet?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0037KCXC8/?tag=thumpedcom04-21

51JuArPso6L._SS500_.jpg

I have it ordered, but just want to hear the damn thing.
It comes in double vinyl in two volumns, tower had lots of copies of both, 15euros each. I picked up vol 2 ie the cd2 with this tangerine dream track on it. it's a doosy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think ill go back for vol1 tomorrow.

PDF copy (good enough quality scan) of "Krautrocksampler" by Julian Cope. It's out of print so, eh, no worries about copyright.........
http://www.mediafire.com/?gyolzyjaayh
Cheers for this, I bought this book out in IMMA, which is pretty good, slim on text, big on large beautiful photos.

9781906155667.jpg

Picked up "Deutsche Elektronische Musik" on CD. Excellent compilation and deadly sleeve notes as well. I'm downloading more and buying fewer and fewer CDs these days but i still tend to pick up the Soul Jazz ones for the sleeve notes.

Picked up "Deutsche Elektronische Musik" on CD. Excellent compilation and deadly sleeve notes as well. I'm downloading more and buying fewer and fewer CDs these days but i still tend to pick up the Soul Jazz ones for the sleeve notes.

Yeah, great background info there.

So apparently Conny Plank was lined up to produce U2's Joshua Tree. But it didn't work out, heres why according to wiki

According to René Tinner and Stefan Plank in a radio documentary about the life of Conny Plank, it was Brian Eno's idea that Plank should produce the U2-album "The Joshua Tree" instead of him. After being introduced to the band by Eno and after a short meeting, Plank turned down the job ("I cannot work with this singer")

new doc on Klaus Dinger. Haven't watched it in full yet, but watched the first ten mins over the weekend. Looks really good. Narrated by Kim Gordon for a bit, featuring Mikey Rother, Iggy, Wolfgang Flur and a few more. Only problem is the german bits have swedish subs. (another reason to lament my packing in of german after a year in college)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back