Kraftwerk tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Heineken has to be the some farmers piss, and being charged 5.50 for it was a bit of a blow but the show was amazing, that curtain could of fucked the show up but it was hilarious, and liverpool won so all in all a splendid day

What happened - i wasn't at the gig. Did something go wrong for Man Machine at the start?
Nope, they went to close the curtains before the encore, so they could set up the robots, but the curtain only closed halfway. It was kinda funny. Took what seemed like ages to sort it out

Nope, they went to close the curtains before the encore, so they could set up the robots, but the curtain only closed halfway. It was kinda funny. Took what seemed like ages to sort it out

And then it wouldn't open properly at the start of Elektrokardiogramm.

Anyone know what the deal is with getting the bus money back? Glad I didn't have to sit on a bus all the way to wicklow and back anyway.

Really enjoyed it. Glad I came down lateish (7.30pm) and smuggled in my own booze, the q for the bar looked hellish. There was a bit of a surreal vibe though, visually, like they had kidnapped a little part of EP and moved it to Kilmainham, though it sure as hell didnt feel like EP. Tour De France visuals were the best I've ever seen...

Anyone know what the deal is with getting the bus money back? Glad I didn't have to sit on a bus all the way to wicklow and back anyway.

If you paid for your ticket by card, it should be back on your card now, if you paid for your ticket by cash, then you had until 9pm on the night to pick up the 20 quid from the tent immediately on the left after the entrance.

this was deadly. Only got in at about half 8 and managed to get right up the front. Amazing stuff. The visuals were amazing. They've really mastered the art of capturing the audience's imagination without actually doing anything. Just them, then just robots, then just them in funny clothes. Genius.

The merchandise was deadly too. Didn't get one of the cycling jerseys but they looked great.

great day, pub was a joke alrite, half an hour queue, 5.50 a pint of heineken, and a glass for "tips". kraftwerk were deadly, visuals were brilliant.

just read a review in the independent (we get it in work, ugh). half of it was about the curtain malfunction. the other half shoulda been about how shite the bar situation was. fuck you to all the tall people who stood in front of me. double fuck you to the tall people in front of me who put other tall people on their shoulders. savage gig though, tour de france soundtrack etape 1/2/3 bits & computer love were my faves

It was great to hear Showroom Dummies. I'd never seen them do it before. Other highlights where Neon Lights and the Metal on Metal bit of Trans Europe Express. Awesome.

Got a text from a mate during the curtain malfunction that read: Spinal Kraftwerk.

My favourite bits were

- The bit during Tour de France when the map of the route is drawn. Really great use of visuals.
- The end of Numbers leading into Computerworld
- The sound getting noticeably louder for Radioactivity/TEE.

Bleh, lots of other stuff. I don't think they should have messed with the tracklisting as much as they did - I felt the 2004/2005 setlist worked well.

If you paid for your ticket by card, it should be back on your card now, if you paid for your ticket by cash, then you had until 9pm on the night to pick up the 20 quid from the tent immediately on the left after the entrance.
Cheers, showed up in my account today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back