Kraftwerk - BGE Theatre, 2nd June 2017 (1 Viewer)

kraftwerk play the BGE theatre on friday June 2nd.

Odd choice of venue. Like, it'd be good for watching the show, but all the pill-heads might find it hard to sit still for more than a few minutes.

tix on sale friday.
They were grand in the Olympia. The pill heads I mean, Kraftwerk were on top form.

I'm tempted by this as I really enjoyed the Minimum-Maximum tour but will have to see.

PS: their last gig here was utter shite (longitude).
a 3-d show at dusk, not ideal conditions and a good few 1000 fairly hammered folks that couldn't give a flying fuck about kraftwerk anyway, was never gonna be the greatest. still enjoyed it nonetheless. saw them at EP 05, fucking amazing. bit of a watershed moment for my future listening

defo gonna try and get tickets for this, regardless of price. due to work good chance I might not get a chance to try for tickets myself though. if anyone here finds themselves with a spare going begging on Friday, keep us in mind (potentially), please!

ended up buying tickets.

Tried for 2 in the cheaper end of the stalls (72.50). Was on at 9am, was given 2, then I got a message saying 'Hold tight, we are working on securing your tickets'. It stayed like that for more than 10 minutes after hanging trying to connect to an adserver. Eventually aborted it and tried again. That section was sold out, so ended up with 2 in the upper upper (62.50).

Then they go and announce a second show.

FUCK YOU KRAFTWERK....PRICKS

FUCK YOU TICKETMASTER....PRICKS

most of all FUCK YOU GOOGLE........ABSOLUTE PRICKS

completely forgot about this this morning. bollicks! saturday would have been ideal for me coming up from Cork. anyone hear of a spare saturday ticket going, plase give us a holler here

friend on facebook says:

Friends in Ireland! I have two tickets for Kraftwerk in Dublin this saturday night and probably cant go. Does anyone know anyone that might want to buy them? Its a sold out show and we paid €75 each but would take closest offer. We have been really sick and it's not getting better so might not be up to travelling, pretty keen not to lose out big on this one. Any help or interest much appreciated. People can private message me.

@dunderhead

Surprisingly sloppy, Ralf messed up his vocals and his keyboard playing so many times during the performance. Sound was strange too, seemed to go up and down in volume.

All that said, it was great fun and when they were on the same page it was brilliant. The 3D visuals were cool but I started getting a strain in my eye by the end.

those two tickets for tonight are still available, i'd say they'd accept any kind of offer or might even be giving them away at this stage or else they'll just go to waste (but it would be a lot sounder to offer a reasonable price so they get some money back)

it was grand. I just can't get impressed by the 3D shite though. Left the glasses off for most of it.

The 3 Tour de France songs were the highlights, obviously. Lance Armstrongs legs and a smiley Robbie McEwen on the visuals. Could do with updating those tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back