knitting wool (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
Well see the thing here is I could recommend a wool place in Edenmore (which is in Raheny...its poor relation..) called McAloons but who among ye girls is ever going to be in Edenmore? Besides me like. So it'd be a waste of time.

ah mcaloons! and the lido and the beanstalk.
quality shopping in our hood.:)

Further wool shop update! Was in the one on Bray main street on Saturday. Tis tiny! Most of the same stock as Hickeys but more selection colour-wise, and way more choice in needles and other bits and bobs. It was nice and all if you're passing that way.

Now Kirstie, I dunno if you still wanna know where to get some wolly bully because I wasn't arshed lookin' through the whole thread buuuuut there's always lots and lots of wool in charity shops, such as Fred's Fashions, Oxfam, Enable Ireland.. etc. Plus you'd be helping a charity while yr at it!
Sure isn't it only fantastic, wha?

jillface said:
Now Kirstie, I dunno if you still wanna know where to get some wolly bully because I wasn't arshed lookin' through the whole thread buuuuut there's always lots and lots of wool in charity shops, such as Fred's Fashions, Oxfam, Enable Ireland.. etc. Plus you'd be helping a charity while yr at it!
Sure isn't it only fantastic, wha?

Here Jill, at which exact ones? On Clodagh's recommendation, I did a big trawl of all the charity shops on Capel Street before Christmas and nary a scrap of yarn nor a needle to be found. Was I just looking in the wrong ones?

Hmm, perhaps.
'Cos I was rambling 'round the charity shops recently and I found lots. There's one up the road from me in Fairview called Fred's Fashions (isn't it such a cool name?) and they had a maaaaaaassive basket full of wool. Maybe you've to go to the ones in the Grannycore areas of Dublin. Such as Fairview. I'd get it for ya if you like.. but I'm vegan y'know. Hehe.

thankin' yew Jill, I shall search the charity shops of stoneybatter. Something tells me they'll come up trumps.

kirstie said:
thankin' yew Jill, I shall search the charity shops of stoneybatter. Something tells me they'll come up trumps.

i will investigate the camden st specimens and report back also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back