KIRSTIE! (1 Viewer)

Well, what ever you do, if you choose to invite the Hamiltons, don't serve nut roast -- this icon
ICONnutallergy.jpg
tells you one of them has a dealy nut allergy, though this icon
ICONknifefork.jpg
tells you they do expect to be fed.

But, fear not, this icon
ICONgames.jpg
tells you they will graciously engage in a rousing game of Truth or Dare.

i'm one step ahead of you jane - i'm going to clear a 6x8 foot area, and provide three electrical sockets, so that Go West can perform after the meal.

imagine getting one of them over and then abusing them all night. it'd be great, like the time we all kicked the shit out of the giant bear at the superbowl for matthew bell's tenth birthday.

Good jesus and little donkey! It sounds like a joke. I think it's a joke. Just like I thought Wannabe by Spicegirls was a joke the first time I saw it.
It's amazing how we develop immunities to the absurdity of these kinds of things..... today- mocking thread on Thumped, tomorrow- thread about Jane having had Linda Martin or one of the cast of Glenroe over for dinner.

kirstie said:
oh my word. If they had Mondo from Fair City on there I might be seriously tempted.

I'm sure we could set up a similar sort of agency for Irish 'celebrities'. They'd be a bit cheaper, like.

Watch.

GAVIN LAMBE-MURPHY

Biography: Gavin is best known for his celebrity status, the origins of which remain in mystery. His television appearances have included Celebrity Farm, Five Go Dating, and Please, please, please give me some attention.

Repertoire: He will talk about himself at great length.

Special Requirements: A rubber sheet and a gram of coke.

aoifed said:
Good jesus and little donkey! It sounds like a joke. I think it's a joke. Just like I thought Wannabe by Spicegirls was a joke the first time I saw it.
It's amazing how we develop immunities to the absurdity of these kinds of things..... today- mocking thread on Thumped, tomorrow- thread about Jane having had Linda Martin or one of the cast of Glenroe over for dinner.

i thought it was a joke when i read it first as well, but now i'm not too sure. nik kershaw, anyone?

jane said:
I'm sure we could set up a similar sort of agency for Irish 'celebrities'. They'd be a bit cheaper, like.

Watch.

GAVIN LAMBE-MURPHY

Biography: Gavin is best known for his celebrity status, the origins of which remain in mystery. His television appearances have included Celebrity Farm, Five Go Dating, and Please, please, please give me some attention.

Repertoire: He will talk about himself at great length.

Special Requirements: A rubber sheet and a gram of coke.

I'd like to have him over to my gaf, so as i could trick him into getting into my iron maiden. Itd be easy really, you'd just have to tell him I got it in Brown thomas and he'd be in like a shot, 'Oh woorwh, its soo spacious!' *SLAM* Service to humanity: done.

I'm going to hire Keith Harris and Orville and Roger DeCourcey and Nookie Bear (who doesn't cost extra) and have the best dinner ever. Might even pay the extra to get Cuddles to come along and see how Keith manages to eat.

Was going to go for Fatima Whitbread, but I'm fucked if I'm going to feed her. I remember her saying she was going to remain a virgin until she won her gold medal in the Olympics.

Must be sealed up by now so.

Malandra Burrows (totally made up name) played Kathy in Emmerdale years ago. Seth & Betty recently went out to 'Australia' to visit 'Kathy' but Seth stayed out there while Betty returned to the Dales to cause havoc with Viv and be a nosy old wagon.

I love Emmerdale.

Anyway I bet if you had *any* of these people over to your house they would behave like Henry Sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back