King of Limbs (1 Viewer)

What exactly is a newspaper album? I'm seeing Vinyl and CD's. What's the newspaper?

not UK, OK

i143344_notok.png

I wonder if noted Radiohead fan David Cameron will rip-off this gimmick (like he ripped-off their 'pay what you like' system for donations to his party) by launching a special 'Tory newspaper'? Oh wait, that's the Telegraph.

At 4,500 acres, Savernake Forest is the largest, indeed the only, privately owned ancient forest in Britain. At one point the forest was 40,000 acres - ten times its current size. The current custodian is the Earl of Cardigan; the forest having passed down through 31 generations. It is an ancient woodland, referred to in a Saxon charter of AD934 as "Safernoc", and a large proportion of it is leased to the Forestry Commission.

savernakeforest3.jpg

......Trees of many kinds, including Oak, Beech and Hazel are obviously in abundance, and at over 1,000 years old the famous "Big Belly Oak" is known to all who drive along the Marlborough to Burbage road. As well as this there are several other named Oak trees throughout the forest, such as the "Saddle Oak", "Amity Oak" and the appropriately named "King of Limbs".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back