Keane joins Celtic (1 Viewer)

Explosive exit?
"Alex got sick of me being a cunt who thought he was better than all other cunts and above the law. He told me to do one. Turns out I could destroy Mick with my media friends, but not Alec. Until now..... I can exclusively reveal Fergie is a cunt. "

1800343_10152696268260272_2869965997284062010_n.jpg

i read his first book and i don't even give a shite about football

roy keane's shenanigans are the most entertaining aspect of the entire world of sports for me
That book wasn't about football. It was about calling cunts cunts.

Piers Morgaan is going to have him on Life Stories next week.

But then, just as my pencil was being sharpened to commit heresy, Roy Keane entered the debate, like the snarling, vile, putrid pitdog that he is.

And as I watched this gruesome excuse for a human being spewing his bile about the supposed failures of the valiant Irish team and contemptuously dismissing cheating as just part of the game, something inside me snapped.

Was I really going to lambast someone like Henry for the first really dodgy thing he’s ever done while Keane’s still alive and, literally, kicking?

One is a polite, modest, teetotal, disciplined, generous-hearted, loyal, thoroughly decent man who has been not just a fantastic player but also a fantastic role model and ambassador for his sport.

The other is a humourless, nasty, violent, foul-mouthed, selfish, disloyal thug who injures opponents, walks away from his country in the middle of a World Cup, abuses all and sundry, and resides on a Citizen Kane-style pedestal of egotistical, lonely, unjustified self-adoration.

The timing of Keane’s intervention couldn’t have been more apposite.

Piers Morgan: If we're going to string up footballers, let's start with real villains, like Roy Keane | Daily Mail Online

Piers: You're a cunt.
Roy: No, you're a cunt.
Piers: Ha ha ha. No seriously. You're a cunt. Paddy Vieira is a saint.
Roy: The eyes.
Piers: Ha ha ha. he's giving me the eyes.
Stony silence.
Audience: Pair of cunts.

I fucking tweeted him hard. Take that you cunt. And don't ever stand over me tweeting about fallen despots.

I find it hard to stomach all the anti Keane sentiment on here. He's fucking brilliant.

"Oh he left Siapan.... he called everyone a cunt"

He almost single handedly dragged us to the world cup in the first place and he was the only one who actually wanted to compete at the fucking thing, he shouldn't have left, even he knows that but fair play to him for calling the rest of them cunts for not even wanting to compete.

He's outspoken fine but he's right quite a bit. He was first to say "Henry's a cunt but it was McShames fault to begin with so fuck him" and for that I'll always give him a pass. That and every performance he put in on the pitch for Ireland. I never saw him give anything less that 100% ever.

And oh yeah everyone he's called a cunt is more than likely a cunt. Fergie ? C'mon he's the fucking definition of a cunt.

We fucking need him in football. He's far from the villain here. The Villains are fuck wits like Rio fucking Ferdinand and Ashley Cole.

We need more Roy Keanes, more Zlatans, more Zidanes, more Gattussos, more fucking Drogbas even. And a lot less fucking shitebags like David "Knighthood any fucking day now" Beckham.

Keano forever!!!!!

WHY should I blame him that he filled my days
With misery, or that he would of late
Have taught to ignorant men most violent ways,
Or hurled the little streets upon the great,
Had they but courage equal to desire?
What could have made him peaceful with a mind
That nobleness made simple as a fire,
With beauty like a tightened bow, a kind
That is not natural in an age like this,
Being high and solitary and most stern?
Why, what could he have done being what he is?
Was there another Roy for us to burn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back