Just Signed up for Twitter (3 Viewers)

I mostly use it for work, I have my own account that I use to see what's going on as well but I don't really tweet at all, haven't in years. It's a time-suck, it's infuriating, but also it's very funny, that's enough to keep me on there. I would't particularly mourn it if it got turned off tomorrow.

I mostly use it for work, I have my own account that I use to see what's going on as well but I don't really tweet at all, haven't in years. It's a time-suck, it's infuriating, but also it's very funny, that's enough to keep me on there. I would't particularly mourn it if it got turned off tomorrow.
Sounds familiar.

I see tweets there with 250k likes and I don't understand what they mean. I also know if I had tweeted the exact same thing before they did, I wouldn't get a single like on it.

twitter is for pricks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I see tweets there with 250k likes and I don't understand what they mean. I also know if I had tweeted the exact same thing before they did, I wouldn't get a single like on it.

twitter is for pricks.
heres one with 1.3 millions likes and I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

heres one with 1.3 millions likes and I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

And on foot of that she gets 1.6K people to view her video

SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL

civ_6_shaka-1200x675.jpg

Someone in work (Texan) just asked if I knew who Allie Sherlock is. Might fire back Saoirse Casey.

That's a nice song, it's absolutely not my thing and if she sang in a posh british accent i'd hate it and i'd say if I was 17 she'd be my mortal music enemy... but she clearly means it and now that i'm ancient I say good for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back