Just Signed up for Twitter (1 Viewer)

what does this sentence mean?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He’s such a fuckin prick

He's a prick but him and that kevin mc cloud and every other one of those houses as entertainment shows should all be banned (and would be in my medieval tech cult).

At some point in every one of those renovations (i 'get' to watch a lot of these programs) i see a skip at the side of the house as they tear stuff out of the place, and then the skip disappears and we all know thats just going to thrown into landfill somewhere. You'd know as well as me that the materials that bring a house up to spec in this era are basically a big pile of horror show materials engineered from the ground up not to biodegrade, yet these bannon/mccloud pricks along with the broadcasters who are backing them are turning this into some kind of upper middle class sport. Meanwhile, homeless people, limited island to live on and planet in freeflowing meltdown.

Pricks.

He's a prick but him and that kevin mc cloud and every other one of those houses as entertainment shows should all be banned (and would be in my medieval tech cult).

At some point in every one of those renovations (i 'get' to watch a lot of these programs) i see a skip at the side of the house as they tear stuff out of the place, and then the skip disappears and we all know thats just going to thrown into landfill somewhere. You'd know as well as me that the materials that bring a house up to spec in this era are basically a big pile of horror show materials engineered from the ground up not to biodegrade, yet these bannon/mccloud pricks along with the broadcasters who are backing them are turning this into some kind of upper middle class sport. Meanwhile, homeless people, limited island to live on and planet in freeflowing meltdown.

Pricks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

materials that bring a house up to spec in this era are basically a big pile of horror show materials engineered from the ground up not to biodegrade, yet these bannon/mccloud pricks along with the broadcasters who are backing them are turning this into some kind of upper middle class sport.
I'm with you on hating the amateur middleclass architects with more money than taste
But it's the same with any construction now really - like everyone's yelling to build heck knows how many new homes in Ireland every year
Construction is a massive waste and carbon generator

Every solution is a new problem

And tbh, these rich folks are usually more likely to be able to afford new cutting edge low-energy tech or products that are re- or up-cycled or natural products like cedar cladding or wool insulation or restored antique fixtures and whatnot
It's the rest of us buying cheap furniture in Ikea that lasts about 36 months that probably do more damage

none of it matters,
eventually, we won't be able to avoid whatever nuclear war or disease pandemic or systems collapse that takes most of us out - can't walk a tightrope forever

So may as well have fun while the party's still happening - but this definitely includes hating on mid-tier TV celebs with whatever rationale you're having yourself

none of it matters,
eventually, we won't be able to avoid whatever nuclear war or disease pandemic or systems collapse that takes most of us out - can't walk a tightrope forever

So may as well have fun while the party's still happening
I mean, seriously, you could use this rationale to justify literally anything. It's some hardcore nihilism and based on what you write on here you do actually care about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back