Just Signed up for Twitter (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
I mostly use it for work, I have my own account that I use to see what's going on as well but I don't really tweet at all, haven't in years. It's a time-suck, it's infuriating, but also it's very funny, that's enough to keep me on there. I would't particularly mourn it if it got turned off tomorrow.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com
I mostly use it for work, I have my own account that I use to see what's going on as well but I don't really tweet at all, haven't in years. It's a time-suck, it's infuriating, but also it's very funny, that's enough to keep me on there. I would't particularly mourn it if it got turned off tomorrow.
Sounds familiar.

rettucs

Supporter
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013

I see tweets there with 250k likes and I don't understand what they mean. I also know if I had tweeted the exact same thing before they did, I wouldn't get a single like on it.

twitter is for pricks.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Someone in work (Texan) just asked if I knew who Allie Sherlock is. Might fire back Saoirse Casey.

That's a nice song, it's absolutely not my thing and if she sang in a posh british accent i'd hate it and i'd say if I was 17 she'd be my mortal music enemy... but she clearly means it and now that i'm ancient I say good for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• WFLYTD NIGHTCORE
    5W3375W3375W337L1K3BUBBL36UM
    six impala
    WFLYTD NIGHTCORE

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads