Just signed up for Gab (1 Viewer)

Hoping someone like newsworthy picks up on that, it'd be good to have the irish cohort into the sphere of public comprehension by the next election

i still get the Gab emails and they go straight into spam but sometimes the subject lines are just too tempting. the guy running it has either completely lost the plot or he knows his audience all too well

this shit is GOLD

This is the faith that I have in this moment.

A moment where our enemies are saying “Gab is surely dead now” for the 1000th time in six years.

It’s the same faith I had when Gab was reduced to a pile of ash in the fall of 2018 and we lost everything. We were banned from hosting providers, payment processors, and my CTO quit all within roughly 72 hours. The website was offline for six days, but on day seven the site was resurrected by the grace of God and by the incredible determination of one brave engineer who didn’t sleep for a week.

It is from that pile of ash that I watched God grow Gab into the single most resilient alternative to Big Tech with a community of tens of millions of people that it is today.

As Christians, we are blessed to witness the Resurrection Power of Jesus Christ in our lives. We watch in awe as He takes things that are dead and raises them back to life.

Jesus Christ turns tragedy into testimony.

Gab is my testimony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back