Just like old times... (1 Viewer)

Stuart Little

Website
www.warlordsofpez.com
Well Thumpers,
after weeks of having vague rumours and half remembered anecdotes recounted to me by my friends on the inside I'm back to stick my ugly head where it belongs and offer an enthusiastic 'hello' to all my nearest and dearest online associates.

Hello.

Pete, I am deeply touched by your sentimental 'I miss' thread starter. I'll say nothing of it's implicit homosexual undertones; I don't care what the others say, you're all right by me.

So what did I miss?
I was kept fully informed of the 'Vicar St. / Rape Thing' thread and some of you should just count your hairy little blessings I wasn't available to present our side of the argument. I know it's a dead issue and a moot point in light of Vicar St's cancellation, but how dare some of you think and say some of the stuff you did. What kind of Pricks do you think we are, you Pricks?

ATP: Horrifyingly close, and to make matters worse, with my ticked paid for and my flight booked for friday morning I may still have to cancel - due to shockingly poor financial management on my part and tardy cheque posting on the part of my debtors.

Mayhap the time has come to get a job, a triad of weeks spent walking in parks, lying in and dreaming of walking in parks, and watching daytime television shows about walking in parks has reduced me to a lazy, lethargic, lucre-less layabout.

I'll be online all day today and tomorrow (having secured 2 days work with my former employer) which in essence means that I'll be on Thumped all day today and tomorrow.

Big up to all my little homeys,
Schtoort

TV actor Robert Urich has died in California aged 55.

The former ‘Vegas’ and ‘Spenser: For Hire’ star died after a long battle with cancer.

Ohio-born Urich once described himself as TV’s version of Harrison Ford.

He was first diagnosed with cancer in 1996 when doctors discovered a very rare sarcoma in his groin.

dudley (17 Apr, 2002 11:50 a.m.):
TV actor Robert Urich has died in California aged 55.

from cnn:
One of Urich's most recognizable roles came as private detective Dan Tanna in "Vega$," which ran on ABC from 1978 to 1981. His knack for solving crimes led to the starring role in another ABC detective series "Spenser: For Hire," which was based on Robert Parker's novels. That series aired from 1985 to 1988.

No auditions then?

Stuart Little (17 Apr, 2002 11:29 a.m.):
Well Thumpers,
after weeks of having vague rumours and half remembered anecdotes recounted to me by my friends on the inside I'm back to stick my ugly head where it belongs and offer an enthusiastic 'hello' to all my nearest and dearest online associates.
Big up to all my little homeys,
Schtoort

welcome back, stu'rt.

but didn't you hear.....
WE'RE ALL WANKERS!

you must have the wrong board.
pack your bags + be on yr way, post haste

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back