Jonh Lydon Anger Is An Energy (1 Viewer)

Repelies

This is just No Irish, No Blacks, No Dogs which is still one of my favorite music bios of all time updated. Lydon's latest offering - Anger is an Energy is very similar but a more updated version of the former. I loved the Sex Pistols and of course PIL afterwards. Lydon was an iconoclast rock star 20 years ahead of his time. Never Mind The Bollox... Johnnys' words and delivery are still the standard by which all other attempts at angst ridden rock will be judged by imo. When he went into the jungle I was thinking their goes the rock God of my youth transformed into a gurning eco warrior, then he did some butter adverts after that lol. If you have read 'No Irish..' then this is more or less the same with few bits added on after that like his Jungle experience, getting back with PIL in 2009 etc. One to keep in mind if you are buying pressies this Christmas.

Didn't know he was pro-Israel, that's unexpected. Sometimes I find him to be trying too hard to be outrageous.

I'm guessing he is an Islamophobe because of his near miss with Lockerbie, a plane he and has wife were meant to be on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Didn't know he was pro-Israel, that's unexpected. Sometimes I find him to be trying too hard to be outrageous.

Spot on, he doesn't need to be this pantomime character all the time because his contribution to music has been outstanding.

Its completely to insane to like someones tunes and then expect their opinion of earth to align with yours. I do understand that a lot of you might listen to stuff where the politics is a given and part of it, but its still insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back