Joe O'Reilly (1 Viewer)

I know someone who was on the jury of a moderately high profile case. There was very very clear surveillance camera evidience. Everybody on the jury was 100% convinced except for one old biddy. It took them all 2 days to make her see sense.

Apparently its pretty common that there is one person on the pannel who just won't convict anyone ever regardless.
Yeah, I was jurying on a murder trial when it happened. One dude was convinced he was guilty, just on pure emotion. The other said not guilty because he thought there was a reasonable doubt, or he was too lazy to think, or he based his judgement on pure emotion. It was like 12 Angry Men.

After a night in a three-star hotel, the judge said we could take a majority verdict. 11-1 manslaughter. Turned out, the guy had 68 prior convictions, was already in prison and should have got murder.

Thems the breaks, I guess.

There's not a shadow of a doubt in my head that O'Reilly did it.

He used to say shut up Janer but I threatened his mom with hard anal and that seemed to deflect him to you, I do know his Grandmother is still alive so maybe if you....*cough* etc

Jaysus Punkrock, relax there would ye. no need for all that.

anyway, 16 page pull-out thing in one of the papers on killer Joe, including an article named "FAT JOE" where you can see how he's got, eh fatter.

its so thick...

i particularly liked the front page story on The Star during the week about how he likes Star Wars, and how he dressed up as Darth Vader.

To illustrate the story they had a photo of o'reilly beside a photo of vader at the bottom of the page, with the caption "Joe O'Reilly (left)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back