Jobseekers! (1 Viewer)

Hey lads,

I like tunes.
Wondering if i could drop youse a line re a gig idea I have.
Do youse have an email address?

Chris

It's produced crystal clear, Guitar is not bad, vocals are to soft/american melodic for my liking though, although if you played it at the central bank I'm sure you'd be mobbed!

Thanks for the feedback. Yea my vocals had been gone for the whole week prior, so they're not as harsh as they are live, but the melodic element IS intended. I grew up on the skate punk from Tony Hawk's so that's probably why i sing that way. Again though, thanks for the feedback and i respect that it's not to your liking.
Colin.

Hey I just had a listen to the tunes. Fair play. Sounds like Bad Religion. It's great to see a new punk band coming along. Don't mind all these old gits, they've forgotten what they were angry about when they were younger. They're not even angry anymore. Keep it up. Don't fall for the easy wind ups, at least you're having a go.

if it wasnt for tony hawk i wouldnt have heard dead kennedys at 9 years old and love them

Some computer games have fucking great music. Tony Hawk and Crazy Taxi are great for a bit of punk rock alright. Grand Theft Auto is great for fucking everything.

dont get me started about GTA! bloody mental! San Andreas was the best for the music and best GTA game in general

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back