Job query (1 Viewer)

sparse

Website
www.facebook.com
Following on from crappy news from Kevin Gallen I was wondering if anyone is aware of any temporary full time roles going in Janurary. I'm out of a job from Thursday and I need something to keep me going for a while before I go away.
The job must be well paid and I'm capable of doing ANY job ;)

vienne_streetcleaner_w_wheelbarrow_twig_broom_p1010067.jpg

I had the 'sact same problem before I went to the states a couple of years back.
I got a crappy job running a tiny bar in a shit restaurant for 6 weeks. They paid me cash in hand at the end of every weekend. Then one weekend I mysteriously disappeared and never came back. I only ever did that to a business once, and I'll never do it again, but it was worth it to have the extra couple of hundred in my pocket going away. When are yis off?

aoifed said:
I had the 'sact same problem before I went to the states a couple of years back.
I got a crappy job running a tiny bar in a shit restaurant for 6 weeks. They paid me cash in hand at the end of every weekend. Then one weekend I mysteriously disappeared and never came back. I only ever did that to a business once, and I'll never do it again, but it was worth it to have the extra couple of hundred in my pocket going away. When are yis off?
I've got about 6 weeks work in me then ATP then off, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

sparse said:
I've got about 6 weeks work in me then ATP then off, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
www.nixers.ie (handy for temp stuff)

To be honest though, if you were to mention you were only around for 6 weeks, it would hinder your chances of actually getting anything.....

Might be in your favour to omit that little bit of information

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back