Jim O'Rourke - Love Liza Soundtrack (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
After much searching I've finally managed to download this. It was pretty hard to find anyone with it, as it's not actually commercially available anywhere.

Anyway, for any JOR fans it's the soundtrack to Todd Louiso's film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman. It comprises original music for the film, stuff off Eureka and Halfway to a Threeway, a Rian Murphy and Will Oldham song, plus one by Jeff Buckley ( Corpus Christi Carol.) Some of the music is obscured by dialogue and background noise, but it's good quality.

If anyone wants a copy pm me I'll gladly burn them a copy. It may take me a while 'cos I'm kinda busy and broke too, but I'll get round to it. lol

That's really nice of ya! Think i have most of the stuff already so i'll pass for the time being thanks.quality film.and the music is just perfect for the mood.i was blown away by it.philip seymour hoffman is one of the best actors in the world as well.

Wheels said:
After much searching I've finally managed to download this. It was pretty hard to find anyone with it, as it's not actually commercially available anywhere.

Anyway, for any JOR fans it's the soundtrack to Todd Louiso's film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman. It comprises original music for the film, stuff off Eureka and Halfway to a Threeway, a Rian Murphy and Will Oldham song, plus one by Jeff Buckley ( Corpus Christi Carol.) Some of the music is obscured by dialogue and background noise, but it's good quality.

If anyone wants a copy pm me I'll gladly burn them a copy. It may take me a while 'cos I'm kinda busy and broke too, but I'll get round to it. lol

Just watched this. Great movie..and great soundtrack... The googling of which brought me here... to the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back