Jim Corr - Mental? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 61K
  • Watchers 13
There's a million reasons to believe he's been dead for 10 years, there's a million reasons to believe he's still alive and there's a million of reasons to believe the Americans have just killed him.

list them.
i want to see if you can hit the one million mark for any one of those positions

thats cos theres a real jim corr here

Yeah, naive first time user name. Pete agreed to change it cause it was my real name. Spend days trying to think of a cool name, but in the end, went for Jim Daniels - Daniel is my middle name. My imagination knows no bounds. I almost picked "Ma Petite Amelie", but then didn't.

People who ring me at work for the first time, STILL ask me how's the paranoia Jim, or, how's the sisters? I always laugh, but some day am going to crack.

Why is it that conspiracy theories always require a far greater leap of faith than official versions of events? Probably because they're all horseshit but, that said, they can be hugely entertaining.

The Jim Corr hacking anti-semite backtrack fiasco was fantastic. No doubt he googled 'Nuremberg Trial' for the first time and thought there might be another account of the holocaust worth 'researching'. I've no proof thats what happened its just a theory. But I choose to believe it because I think Jim Corr is a bellend with too much money and free time.

theres no arguing with these 2s

zion.jpg

Attachments

• zion.jpg
    zion.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 226
Why is it that conspiracy theories always require a far greater leap of faith than official versions of events? Probably because they're all horseshit but, that said, they can be hugely entertaining.

The Jim Corr hacking anti-semite backtrack fiasco was fantastic. No doubt he googled 'Nuremberg Trial' for the first time and thought there might be another account of the holocaust worth 'researching'. I've no proof thats what happened its just a theory. But I choose to believe it because I think Jim Corr is a bellend with too much money and free time.

I like you because you believe everything your government tells you. Never question anything official - Right on!!!

Though it's also possible be just wants to open her eyes to how the world really is. They could be Europe's Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Neither does mine and it's really me.

Do any of his sisters have verified accounts? That would make for an embarrassing Christmas dinner conversation.

Heres an ironic fluoride story.

Misinformed vandal strikes Cape water plant
-
Police are looking for the vandal responsible for a unique piece of graffiti that delved into two separate conspiracy theories - albeit they didn't choose the best target for their message.Someone spray painted a message in front of the North Cape Coral reverse osmosis water treatment plant on Kismet Parkway West.

The message rails against fluoride added to the water system… but the RO plant actually removes fluoride from the water it cleans, according to officials.

Not deterred by that fact, the vandal wrote, "Stop putting fluoride in water! Only Hitler did this evil. Chemtrails by planes also kill us slowly!"

Some water plants do add a small amount of fluoride to their water to help protect peoples' teeth. It is a process that generates some controversy, because exposure to unsafe levels could cause health problems.
http://www.abc-7.com/story/20207039/misinformed-vandal-strikes-cape-coral-water-plant

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back